The problems with ESPN and its website.

Eleven

If everyone on here kept using a single post in this thread to outline a problem with ESPN and any of its properties and never once repeated one of the problems it would be the longest thread in SabreSpace history.

Let's just lock this thread up now and not speak of them again.

They are now: The Network That Shall Not Be Named

I'm a big believer in NBC sports and what they have done for hockey, and hope the NHL doesnt return to ESPN anytime soon, but i do hope NBC fixes some of their flaws as well. I feel like NBC hasn't done anything to change anything about their coverage in like 3 years.

NBC is doing all they can to ensure NHL hockey remains a niche sport.

I still can't find good highlights for baseball. If that YouTube channel exists for stringing together all highlights, I'm gonna need that

mlb.com is the best source for highlights.  Go to the game summary for a game and click the link that says Video.

NBC is doing all they can to ensure NHL hockey remains a niche sport.

mlb.com is the best source for highlights. Go to the game summary for a game and click the link that says Video.

I've tried it. Too many commetcials. I just want a continuous stream like Quick Pitch, but I won't pony up for it right now so I'll just bitch about ESPN instead :D

It's a soap opera for me with greased up, tan, muscular men groping one another in their underwear. Seems normal to want to see that. :blink:

While it might not be the thing you prefer there are clearly those who would prefer it and think nothing of it.

I don't see why you'd insinuate any level of abnormality in wanting to watch it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.