GDT: Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens 9/11/16

qwksndmonster

0 shots down the field all game. Garbage offensive playcalling and/or execution by Tyrod.

Also, absolutely no adjustments made to try and help the struggling O-line. Should've ran some screens and quick slants and such. Quick hitting plays.

They've gone with header blocking schemes to adjust. It's not working, but to say nothing has been done would be inaccurate.

Who missed that tackle in the backfield? Didn't catch it.

Rex has made a few mistakes today, but nothing out of line with the average mediocre NFL coaching that every team gets. I'm hoping TT being baffled by everything is solely because Baltimore knows him well, and knows how to face him. If not, this team won't be able to move the ball on Thursday. 

Defense didn't hold on the last drive, but they battled. Wish Darby could have come up with a pick. Hughes had a typical Hughes game. Huge, important plays, a bonehead penalty, and some missed tackles.

Just pathetic from Roman and TT, IMO. They have to find a way to fix the line, and Cordy had better be healthy. 

I think I had us at 1-1 after the first two games, so I'm not panicking. The Ralph is going to be rocking. 

Oh, and the camera locations in Baltimore are terrible. Nobody can tell where the ball should be on reviews.

Tyrod has been a bad game. When he does get time he hasn't been precise, at all.

The offseason always makes you forget about a player's deficiencies, but this game was a quick reminder.

A QB is basically only as good as his line. Buffalo's line is terrible. What did you expect? 

Edited by GoPre

Can someone explain the value of Jerry Hughes and does it exceed the negative value of his weekly boneheaded personal foul penalties? 

I can rag on the Bills play calling, 3rd and 16 and you have two receivers next to each other two yards from the line of scrimmage? 

More penalty yards than passing yards in the 4th quarter? Wasted timeouts? 

Is this a replay of 2015? 

A QB is basically only as good as his line. Buffalo's line is terrible. What do you expect? 

Sometimes a QB is only as good as his own talent. The poor QB play is on the QB today. 

How about Roman? Rex and Rob did their job. Roman ###### up

What did Rex do today?

A ton of penalties. Atrocious offense with seemingly few adjustments.

And before you mention that Rex is a defensive coach it has to be noted that head coaches need to be in all conversations. It's their job to oversee the whole operation.

On Rob: don't know what he did today. He's an assistant so I don't really care, it's mostly just a good joke.

That line wasn't terrible. Tyrod had plenty of time more than once and screwed the pooch

I'm waiting to see the stats, but I tend to agree with this from what I saw. He was certainly under pressure often, but it didn't seem like a whole lot more than normal when facing a blitzing team.

TT and the line have both been very bad and any differences between the levels of bad are negligible.

I can't say I agree. Tyrod isn't Brady or Manning, he doesn't make light speed reads, he needs time in the pocket. I don't think he's capable of being good when the line is a tire fire. I guess that still falls under the umbrella of bad, but it's very much the expectation.

Anyway, at least the Jets lost. But I do think their DL is going to eat our offense alive on Thursday.

Rex says he made the call to double the number three receiver on the play where Duke Williams was left alone on Wallace (Wallace scored the difference-making TD).

Rex Ryan says Mike Wallace's 66-yard touchdown catch was "on him" because he doubled a different player instead... es.pn/2c2fwW6

Cordy Glenn in a walking boot. He's on my list of four or five guys that would make this team go from "meh" to "terrible" if out for an extended period.

Edited by Hoss