GDT: Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens 9/11/16

qwksndmonster

Pretty decent Bills contingent here. I got a dirty look from some philly fans for laughing at the browns throwing a deep ball into triple coverage and catching it.

@true the NFL is certainly terrible but I have problems with football in general. The pacing, the violence, the flags. It grinds away my patience.

Pretty decent Bills contingent here. I got a dirty look from some philly fans for laughing at the browns throwing a deep ball into triple coverage and catching it.

@true the NFL is certainly terrible but I have problems with football in general. The pacing, the violence, the flags. It grinds away my patience.

You're lucky you hate Bylsma, or I'd label your sports opinions as worse than your movie opinions :p

Yes.

And Carp sucks, but Tyrod has to give him a better shot there. 3rd and 16, 1-yard completion.

I have no confidence in Carpenter. Even if it is a 40 yarder. The guy shanked 6 extra points last year. 2nd most in the NFL. Granted, they're no longer a gimme' w/ the increase in distance, but he should still be able to drill them. 

If there were no Bills, there'd be no NFL. It's over-officiated, ticky-tack, slow paced, boredom played by over priced stars one toke or slap away from squandering a season.

Go Bills, Bulls and Gators!!!

There's this ...

post-1462-0-42136800-1473620748_thumb.jpeg

Edited by N'eo

If there were no Bills, there'd be no NFL. It's over-officiated, ticky-tack, slow paced, boredom played by over priced stars one toke or slap away from squandering a season.

Go Bills, Bulls and Gators!!!

There's this ...

No Sabres?  :cry: