Who here has Seasons for this yr

stenbaro

11 years now? Have way too much invested to walk away when like dudacek, I'm hoping and expecting to see the next decade be some of the best hockey I've ever seen. Even if I moved to FL I wouldn't give these seats up. The last few years have been really trying as a season ticket holder. I will gladly start to accept the rewards. 

dudacek, where are you?

British Columbia - Vancouver Island to be precise.

I'm impressed if no-one else is, that is beautiful country up there. My brother-in law lives near Kingston, Washington. Took the Ferry up to Victoria last year. Then went to Butchart Gardens. I want to go back up there and maybe take an Alaskan cruise while I'm there.

Sorry, I realize this is the season ticket thread, didn't mean to get carried away.

Edited by jsb

I share some.

There are four or five couple near me that do every game. I just cant grasp that in this day and age. The cost involved, the time you have to commit to. But mostly the cost. Of my seats I am good for 15-20 games. and have a brother in law who takes ten. We used to split evenly but again the cost and time investment is too much for a lot of people. Understandably.

Are there other fan bases that use the term "seasons"? I know if I asked that of my Rangers or Devils fan friends, they would have no idea what I was talking about. Just wondering.

That's just crazy talk!  Of course everyone calls them seasons. At least legitimate hockey fans.

Oh, I re-read, you said Ranger and Devil fans. There's your answer.

The bigger question is.....

Why do you have friends that are Ranger and Devil fans?

:nana:

So, I'm curious too. I'm not from Buffalo, I've got teams in other cities around NY. We call em seasons, everywhere I know of. What else would they be called?

Oh, I've never owned seasons, but the term is not unfamiliar to me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.