Favourite Memories from the 2015-16 Season

Randall Flagg

I think my favorite moment was Eichs 3rd goal of the season. I believe it was against Ottawa where he stole the puck from their man at the blue line and skated back in to score. The strength he displayed to muscle the puck from that player and take it back in to score was a real eye opener for me. So friggin excited for whats to come with this guy.

I think my favorite moment was Eichs 3rd goal of the season. I believe it was against Ottawa where he stole the puck from their man at the blue line and skated back in to score. The strength he displayed to muscle the puck from that player and take it back in to score was a real eye opener for me. So friggin excited for whats to come with this guy.

2nd goal of the season, second game of the year, against Columbus, at home  :beer:

Seeing Eichel's first goal with my son and hearing how loud that arena got....honestly a memory I will never forget. Since then, I have framed his ticket and got his Eichel jersey signed

That is so cool.  He's going to love hanging that on the wall of his first apartment years from now.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.