GDT: Columbus @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 4-8-2016

WildCard

If getting to .500 is such a priority, why start a college goalie and a few minor league callups? If only you were lucky to be one of the 5,000 fans to arrive, you'd get a sweet mini-stick. As pointed out up thread, so much for an ill-conceived and ill-executed Fan Appreciation Night. Looks and feels like a preseason game.

If getting to .500 is such a priority, why start a college goalie and a few minor league callups? If only you were lucky to be one of the 5,000 fans to arrive, you'd get a sweet mini-stick. As pointed out up thread, so much for an ill-conceived and ill-executed Fan Appreciation Night. Looks and feels like a preseason game.

They put 17k in the house for a scrimmage this summer.  Terry and Kim have said let them eat cake.

I've never complained about cutting stats based on a time frame. I don't like cutting stats that highlight specific aspects of a player's game in order to make them look better or worse.

But you're okay with cutting the dates for the purpose of making someone look better? That doesn't make any sense.

I'm going to assume that part of getting Kasdorf to sign was that he'd get a start at some point. 

Rodrigues >>>>>> Schneider. And probably Moulson.

McCabe had all the time in the world and just flung it around the boards, bleh. Exactly what I don't want my defensemen to do ever.

And he does that kind of thing all the time. Just so careless and scatterbrained. I really don't get the general satisfaction with his game this year.

Anyone else catch those crowd shots between whistles?

The looks on all shown covered a range between apathy and tedium with some detachment worked in amongst the lethargy and lassitude.

:lol:

That's the look of "It's April and I should have been torn between going to a Sabres game or going out and enjoying the spring weather. But it's 25 and snowing and somehow watching this team lose 4-1 is still a better option".

Jake, give that to the other point man, there was no one within 20 feet of him. Don't just fling it along the freaking boards. 

Rodrigues >>>>>> Schneider. And probably Moulson.

And he does that kind of thing all the time. Just so careless and scatterbrained. I really don't get the general satisfaction with his game this year.

So frustrating.

I honestly don't have a problem giving Schneider a look against a horrible team.

They've had plenty of opportunities before this I give him, Kasdorf, and Rodrigues opportunities to play. Tonight was the wrong night to do it Edited by WildCard

That's the look of "It's April and I should have been torn between going to a Sabres game or going out and enjoying the spring weather. But it's 25 and snowing and somehow watching this team lose 4-1 is still a better option".

Jesus.  I just went to Weather.com.

They are saying tomorrow night the low will be 19 degrees.

I do get that vibe watching these games in Buffalo.  It's "something to do" for a sizable contingent of the crowd, or so it seems.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.