Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

It would've been a five-yard penalty and automatic first down. Maybe 10, can't remember. It's not a spot foul.

Plus it would've slowed down the Bills offense.

Wow, the pass was 20 yards or so wasn't it? Yeah, bad move there.

DBs are stars  all of a sudden?? What a weird game. Having fun though after my expectations were so low. 

What the hell is this team?

Step on the throat, don't go into a shell here. 

Bush should not be on this team, because that Tate guy looks good.

What a pick by Peterson, but, I'd be fine with a punt that landed there, so.

Edited by Randall Flagg

I had the misfortune to stumble upon a few minutes of the Rex Ryan show last night. After John Murphy thanked his majesty Ryan for...coming on his own show...it went from bad to worse. Talk about show and no substance. Rex and his cute acting brother really seem to have no problem hamming it up for the camera. There was no hint of competence that I found, but I did turn it off pretty quickly with a headache coming on. I'll be happy when they red him and his goofball sibling.

Not that I presume to speak for him, but pretty sure the business side has zero to do with Freeman's evaluation of Brandon.

Thought I read Brandon wouldn't get another job. 

Or is it because of all of Brandon's so called meddling in "football decisions?"  

Either way, it's based on misunderstanding the situation. 

Thought I read Brandon wouldn't get another job.

Or is it because of all of Brandon's so called meddling in "football decisions?"

Either way, it's based on misunderstanding the situation.

I get the sense he's projecting perceived football meddling onto overall job performance, but at this point I'll let him speak for himself.

How many dropped interceptions this season?

Nice to see that pick play called.

Hughes is a ###### moron.

I love Jerry Hughes. He's worth the penalties. But yea, just can't control his emotions.

This drive ended 4 minutes ago and the Bills got the ball back with a 17 point lead, time, and halftime in sight.

Except Jerry Hughes pulled a quarterback's helmet off while he was wrapped up by three guys and falling.

#turningpoint #definingmoment

Edited by N'eo

This drive ended 4 minutes ago and the Bills got the ball back with a 17 point lead, time, and halftime in sight.

Except Jerry Hughes pulled a quarterback's helmet off while he was wrapped up by three guys and falling.

Very frustrating.

Cardinals were going to have a drive like this at some point today, penalty or not, need to hold them to a FG.

Good breakup by Gilmore. I'd like to see the hold.

Very frustrating.

Cardinals were going to have a drive like this at some point today, penalty or not, need to hold them to a FG.

Good breakup by Gilmore. I'd like to see the hold.

I think the hold was on Zach Brown in the endzone. 

#turningpoint #definingmoment

Yep. Bills 17, Jerry Hughes 7. 

I think the hold was on Zach Brown in the endzone. 

Yep. Bills 17, Jerry Hughes 7. 

That makes a lot more sense, they had the number wrong is all. He did mug his guy.

That was a fumble, it looks like, but the defenders just stood there.

Woah, this team is actually fast to the line now.

They also have all three timeouts to start the two minute drive. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.