NHL All Star Weekend Thread

darksabre

And I didn't read this whole thread so I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but I defy any of us weekend warriors to look as good as Dierks Bentley did on the ice with all those NHL stars.

I could have done marginally better. But I'm not already famous for being really good at something else :p

I could have done marginally better. But I'm not already famous for being really good at something else :P

I want to believe I could have too, but I'm just not sure. Contrasted against those NHL guys,… I'm just not sure.

Some of the things those guys were doing in the skills competitions were somewhat mind blowing.

I want to believe I could have too, but I'm just not sure. Contrasted against those NHL guys,… I'm just not sure.

Some of the things those guys were doing in the skills competitions were somewhat mind blowing.

I was surprised he was able to handle the pass and get the shot off. As talented as an NHL passer can be, you still have to be able to shoot once the puck is on your stick. He did good.

Just wondering, since Ovi and Toews are suspended for a game after the break cause they opted out of playing in it, wouldn't the NHL have had to suspend Scott also for opting out of the game, at their own request?

I would have loved to see how that would have played out, wonder if Ovi and Toews could appeal and use that against the league?

Just wondering, since Ovi and Toews are suspended for a game after the break cause they opted out of playing in it, wouldn't the NHL have had to suspend Scott also for opting out of the game, at their own request?

I would have loved to see how that would have played out, wonder if Ovi and Toews could appeal and use that against the league?

Hah, interesting though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.