GDT: San Jose @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 11/14/2015

WildCard

Weird, that's precisely why I like it.

I think part of it is that coaches haven't yet figured out the ideal strategies for 3v3 yet. The coach don't know how to coach for it, the players don't know how to play it.  I love the extreme riskiness of it, and prefer it to the shootout.

Love you man....

Weird, that's precisely why I like it.

I think part of it is that coaches haven't yet figured out the ideal strategies for 3v3 yet. The coaches don't know how to coach for it, the players don't know how to play it.  I love the extreme riskiness of it, and prefer it to the shootout.

I doubt that is the case, but as we seen there is real danger of getting caught in your own zone while the other team was rotating very effectively.  

The blame here is on gGirgensons with his weak shot attempt instead of holding it in the offensive zone, and Ennis losing a puck there to.   there simply was no time to make a change ourselves because of it.

I just want to enjoy the ride this season. That's all, this one season is all I ask!

I'm with you all the way on this one. After the last 2 years it's so awesome to be watching NHL hockey again from this team and being happy when they win. I'll worry about results next year, this year I'm enjoying the ride and the excitement generated by our newest players.

In what way? Does Linus need a West Coast girlfriend/distraction to keep him from being focused on getting the job done? LOL

Have you watched the Hockey Wifes-series? She seems to be quite a demanding lady, probably the most intresting thing in the series. I watched it during the offseason, don't judge me :p

There's a Hockey Wives-Series?

Is it any good?

Am I the only one that had no clue?

you can find all the episodes on youtube if you would like to check it out. It isn't that good, just bimbos beeing bimbos and some hockey players beeing douchey. I don't watch reality-series, but that's the hockey-version of it i guess.

you can find all the episodes on youtube if you would like to check it out. It isn't that good, just bimbos beeing bimbos and some hockey players beeing douchey. I don't watch reality-series, but that's the hockey-version of it i guess.

Thank you.

But I'll take your word that it's only good if your home sick with the flu and it beats complete boredom when you can't sleep.

Edited by Woods-Racer

Late to the party here.  Didn't know where to put it so thought I'd add my story here.

I took the family down to the game on Saturday.  We spent part of the day shopping and having lunch at the Walden Galleria.  When we came back out to the car, one of the interior lights had been left on and our car wouldn't start.  Someone was waiting for us to leave our parking spot so I let them know the battery was dead and I wouldn't be able to move it until AAA or another tow truck got there.  Well the guy gets out of his car with his two teenage sons and pushed us out of the spot and brought out jumper cables to try and give us a boost.  Didn't work.  After trying for probably 20 minutes they pushed us to an area out of traffic that was safer.  Security then came over to see what was the problem and called AAA for us.  In the meantime they brought over a battery pack with jumper cables and was able to get the car started for us.  It's doubtful the guy that tried helping us frequents this forum but he was wearing a Sabres hat so wanted to give him a shout out and acknowledge the type of people we encounter on most trips to Buffalo.  Good on the good Samaritan looking to help out a stressed out dad with two crying kids in the back!  They didn't have to take out 30+ minutes of their day but it was greatly appreciated.

As for the game, pretty boring in the first but got much better as the game moved along.  What a shot by ROR on the tying goal.

Have you watched the Hockey Wifes-series? She seems to be quite a demanding lady, probably the most intresting thing in the series. I watched it during the offseason, don't judge me :P

I will never forget when Miller first was traded to St. Louis, and the highly favored Blues collapsed in the first round of the playoffs;  One of the first things said by Miller  (who turned in a definitely 'meh' performance in the series)  AFTER the Blues were eliminated -  "Well, at least I can attend my sister in law's wedding now"   

Noureen "wears the pants" in the Miller household, I think.  Or is it the DeWulf household?  Either way, I bet she's high maintenance.   :)

http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2014/04/19/15-hottest-photos-of-ryan-miller-wag-noureen-dewulf/  

Edited by Jsixspd

I will never forget when Miller first was traded to St. Louis, and the highly favored Blues collapsed in the first round of the playoffs;  One of the first things said by Miller  (who turned in a definitely 'meh' performance in the series)  AFTER the Blues were eliminated -  "Well, at least I can attend my sister in law's wedding now"   

Noureen "wears the pants" in the Miller household, I think.  Or is it the DeWulf household?  Either way, I bet she's high maintenance.   :)

http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2014/04/19/15-hottest-photos-of-ryan-miller-wag-noureen-dewulf/  

:rolleyes:

Dude, I'm really sorry we traded Miller almost 2 years ago.  Maybe he'll return your calls once Noureen gets bored wtih him.  Have faith!

Edited by qwksndmonster

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.