2015-2016 20 Goal Scorers

wjag

20 Goal Plateau  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Yes .. 20 or more

2. 2. No .. Not happening

Watching the lines come together in preseason and looking at all the new talent, I speculate the Sabres could have 5 20 goal scorers.  What do you think?

For the record, I say yes to O'Reilly, Ennis, Moulson, Eichel and Kane

NS, voting for < 20 goals for Eichel eh? Traitor!!!

:nana:

Honestly I voted for all of them getting 20+ besides Reinhart. They all have the chance to do it, and have shown they can (Zemgus would've last year IMO). Do I think they all will? Probably not, just because having that many 20+ goal scorers on your team means you're pretty much contending with Tampa Bay, but I still think each of those guys has a very realistic shot at hitting that benchmark

Honestly I voted for all of them getting 20+ besides Reinhart. They all have the chance to do it, and have shown they can (Zemgus would've last year IMO). Do I think they all will? Probably not, just because having that many 20+ goal scorers on your team means you're pretty much contending with Tampa Bay, but I still think each of those guys has a very realistic shot at hitting that benchmark

Agreed. And it's something Reinhart is certainly capable of in time.

We are not contending with TB due Weber, Gorges, Coliacavo, Donovan, Franson and Lehner.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.