Kaleta signs AHL deal in ROC; gets PTO for Sabres camp

Hoss

Of relevance: GMTM has stated before that he would give out a PTO if the person has a legitimate chance to make the squad

Murray made it pretty clear. He doesn't like PTOs and would only consider one for a guy he really thinks can make the team. Good for Pat. I don't think he makes it but he will be called up frequently. Amerks need a guy like him. I'm getting very excited to watch both of my hockey teams play.

Murray made it pretty clear. He doesn't like PTOs and would only consider one for a guy he really thinks can make the team. Good for Pat. I don't think he makes it but he will be called up frequently. Amerks need a guy like him. I'm getting very excited to watch both of my hockey teams play.

I think this PTO was against his better judgement.

Murray does not think Kaleta will make the Sabres but is giving him a shot out of loyalty.

I like the idea of Pat in Rochester. i don't like the thought of him getting hurt.

I think this PTO was against his better judgement.

Murray does not think Kaleta will make the Sabres but is giving him a shot out of loyalty.

I like the idea of Pat in Rochester. i don't like the thought of him getting hurt.

This sounds like a bitter protest against an unfolding vindication of my prediction on Kaleta.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.