GDT Sabres at Blue Jackets 4-10-2015 7PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Great effort against a team who won 9 of 10 games. This group has heart and hustle.

This is where I'm torn. Nolan has gotten a lot out of these guys. Gionta has been a big help as well, but what could Nolan do with some real talent? Although I question where all this effort was earlier in the season.

as a shart secretly is, that was an  f'n relief for all involved... we are good at sucking... its official...

now, can we all take a rohypnol and completely forget these years... 

and remember how to win a meaningful game... fate has delivered us one tomorrow... congratulations to all...

This is where I'm torn. Nolan has gotten a lot out of these guys. Gionta has been a big help as well, but what could Nolan do with some real talent? Although I question where all this effort was earlier in the season.

exactly

Can care less. We have "McEichel!!!!""" Pulling for Buffalo to win, but I'm beyond ecstatic they didn't blow a 2 year tank! McEichel is coming to Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here, I'm just thinking of how ironic it would be for them to get blown out early after all these gut wrenching close games.

is it me, or did you hear it in his voice tonight that they wanted McDavid too?

Of course they did.  But just like the rest of the team (they are employees of the Sabres after all), they had to perform the elaborate No Tank Kabuki Dance.  It's great that they can relax now.

Despite all the BS this roster of players are giving it their all to the bitter end.  With the draft pick crap behind us all, let's knock the f*cking Pens out of the playoffs tomorrow night. 

I beyond second this!!! Well put DeLuca!!!

Non-tank related observation: it was nice to see Grigs getting legit opportunities out there with the game on the line. I still don't want to trade him.

Agreed.  If they get a good return, then maybe trade him, but I love the thought of him as a depth center.  He's learning how to use those big bones of his and he has a lot more offensive polish than, say, Foligno.

Stayed away tonight to keep the thread pure.

I just want to say I love you all.

Yes, even you!

I love you too, man.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.