GDT Sabres at Arizona 3/30/15 10pm MSG WGR

Brawndo

Thanks SDS.  Why isn't anyone putting up signs on the 33, eh?

Why isn't anybody riding the Buffaloes on the 90/190 interchange with a flag that says, "Welcome to SDSVille!"

Why isn't anybody riding the Buffaloes?

Why isn't anyone getting selfies of riding on buffaloes?

How much I appreciate this place, and respect...

Very much.

Premier Gourmet sells it for $12 a bottle. I bought two, drank one and am aging one. It was pretty solid, very boozy, but that's expected at around 17%.

I don't know who makes Trader Joes house brands, but the ones in the larger bottles are good, and boozy. And under $3 a bottle. Looks like we're going to need several.

Well, the lead will be 4 after tonight.

They can still win 2 other games and assuming AZ doesn't get anther point the Sabres still finish 30th.

At least I think that's right.

It will be a two point lead after Wednesday. No way Buffalo loses to Toronto, and that is the game at hand the Sabres have. And looking at the remaining games after that, Buffalo has a much tougher schedule.

It will be a two point lead after Wednesday. No way Buffalo loses to Toronto, and that is the game at hand the Sabres have. And looking at the remaining games after that, Buffalo has a much tougher schedule.

OK, so let's pencil in a win vs Toronto.

They can STILL win another and finish 30th, right?

That all said, all the rest of you normal interesting proper folks, try to stay away from Weave, because he's a paranoid schizophrenic brought on by his cannabis addiction.  Quicksandmonster is such a ###### that would do anything for a fresh Robotussin.  Swamp is just a hateful person, no matter how much you wish to like him, he's a backstabber, real talker.  He takes folks at their deface value but acts like some cool artsy type.  Sizzles just a freak.  Thinks he's Jesus, or something.   Neo is f-in Warren Buffet or something when Warren gets absolutely loaded.  True Blue, Physics, there isn't any tangible reason that I should confuse you two if it weren't for them both being pompous jerks.  Oh, and Drunkard, aptly named, honestly, honorably, not.  If you stay away from them, normal, interesting, proper folks, you'll do just fine in this life. As big an idiot as he is, fakegorby, is a good judge of charcter.  Ask him if you've got any stupid newby questions.  ;)

Ok ok.  I really wanna know what I am.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.