Grigorenko

DirtDart

Or, to put it another way, according to this ranking he would have been worth about pick 20 if he was thrown into last year's draft and it was held again this spring. Same thing for the 2013 draft.

Edited by dudacek

Due to the Girgensons injury, Larsson finally got a chance and his stock has gone up some. I'd like to see Grigorenko get a legit chance these last 8.

He's been getting it.  He looks pretty good.  I'd like to see Nolan put him out with CoHo and Foligno.  I think that could be a very solid 3rd line in the future.

He's been getting it.  He looks pretty good.  I'd like to see Nolan put him out with CoHo and Foligno.  I think that could be a very solid 3rd line in the future.

He has and he does.  Truthfully, when Hodgson ended Thursday's game on Grigo's line, I'd expected (clearly for no reason) that he'd be given the chance on that line tonight.  Guess he has to take consolation of playing w/ those 2 on the 2nd pp.  Thought they looked reasonable when out there as a line.

It might.  That said, if the GM doesn't care how great a coach you are anyway then it doesn't matter what the team on the ice does.

not to get sidetracked but the best calculated move Murray could make was to keep Nolan.  He knew if it was a 1 year deal Nolan would walk.  So he offers him 3.  Nolan knows he's not going far here but he's going to do everything he can to convince another team to take a shot on him.

Nolan's other option was to say no and then have no chance of coaching in the NHL.

Done deal.

Great point. Reading your post, and really thinking about it makes sense.

He looks like an NHL player lately, but whiffed on a couple good chances. I'm liking his direction.

Hope he's not paying too much attention to his numbers because that could hurt his confidence.

Now stay with me... maybe... just stay with me... but maybe, just maybe... I was wrong and Nolan's approach is starting to work on Grigorenko.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.