GDT: Buffalo at Chicago, 8:30pm

WildCard

It's the players, it's the players, it's the players

No doubt talent wins. But if you are developing young players and creating an identity you have to emphasize some aspect of a team game. If you don't you have no measure of performance game to game. Yeah i know goals etc, but every player goes without those measurables from time to time. Throwing guys out there like a rat hockey game is futile.

ink getting on Potato's case for dropping the ball is an example of why this is the greatest internet community I know of, and why suffering through another losing season wont be so bad.

I'm very interested to see how Zemgus and Cody play together now that Hodgson is on the wing.

Edited by qwksndmonster

That's optimistic. That we'll actually score. One of the newbies, let's say Gionta. Of course for Chicago it's going to be Kane.

I mean just the first goal of the game. Not of each team haha. Basically it's an if. If Chicago scores first I'll take Hossa. If Buffalo scores first I'll take Hodgson.

Edited by Tankalicious

Just for shits and giggles I'm trying out the hockeystreams deal-io. The price is certainly right. I don't have a super high speed connection, so the first couple of games I've checked out have been a bit choppy. I also have a fairly outdated version of Flash and an older Mac.

I mean just the first goal of the game. Not of each team haha. Basically it's an if. If Chicago scores first I'll take Hossa. If Buffalo scores first I'll take Hodgson.

Congrats on the new job.

Just make sure that if Pegula ever calls any program you are associated with, that the host doesn't say "Terry, I gotta go" and hang up.

Just for shits and giggles I'm trying out the hockeystreams deal-io. The price is certainly right. I don't have a super high speed connection, so the first couple of games I've checked out have been a bit choppy. I also have a fairly outdated version of Flash and an older Mac.

After seeing elevens topic I'm interested in it as well for the ahl and OHL games. Is paying be card the only method?

Congrats on the new job.

Just make sure that if Pegula ever calls any program you are associated with, that the host doesn't say "Terry, I gotta go" and hang up.

Heard about that haha.

Pegula called into the Olean Times Herald when I worked there as an intern under Chuck Pollock. It was right after Pegula bought the team. They had some good laughs. The only tidbit I got out of hearing the conversation was that Pegula referred to Regier and Ruff as his "idols" and that he had no idea how he would be able to fire them if it ever came down to it... Now he knows.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.