SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2014-2015 Edition

nobody

I have a trade request in Gold for my prized number 1 pick; Sid the Kid. So if anyone else wants to get into that to make a bidding war - feel free! :)

And for those few other people left playing in Blue besides me - Crosby could be available for the right price there too.

I haven't decided about that potential trade you mentioned. But if the time comes - feel free to make an offer.

That trade was part of a larger deal that is no longer possible. I am interested in a #1 center but doubt I have the firepower to get Crosby or more like I won't want to part with Tarasenko, Hornqvist, Benn to acquire him.

I have a trade request in Gold for my prized number 1 pick; Sid the Kid. So if anyone else wants to get into that to make a bidding war - feel free! :)

And for those few other people left playing in Blue besides me - Crosby could be available for the right price there too.

So are you able to see all trade proposals as commish, or just the ones that have been accepted?

• 2 weeks later...

Derrico, looks like you're going to give me an old-fashioned beating. Thanks for the lesson.

I feel like I've caught some breaks this week, u were ranked second coming in so fortunate to pull this off. Good luck the rest if the way, I'm glad this is turning out better than my fantasy football team. I think we may run into each other again when it counts for more.

I feel like I've caught some breaks this week, u were ranked second coming in so fortunate to pull this off. Good luck the rest if the way, I'm glad this is turning out better than my fantasy football team. I think we may run into each other again when it counts for more.

Until next time............... ;)

Question for you all: in a league with G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, and BLK, would you rather own Girgensons, Ennis, or Moulson? They're all available in the league I'm in. My head says go with Ennis for assists, and maybe Moulson for G/SOG, but Girgensons is just about my favorite player (which shouldn't figure into my thought process, but somehow it does).

Question for you all: in a league with G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, and BLK, would you rather own Girgensons, Ennis, or Moulson? They're all available in the league I'm in. My head says go with Ennis for assists, and maybe Moulson for G/SOG, but Girgensons is just about my favorite player (which shouldn't figure into my thought process, but somehow it does).

Personally I would take Ennis. He gets top PP time and he has about the same number of blocks at Zemgus and the same number of shots as Moulson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.