Murray Heaven - Hockey Heaven is dead. Long live Murray Heaven

X. Benedict

That is an interesting look at the Sabres contract situation to be sure. Moulson and Gionta are the most interesting aspects of this, with the date on Gionta's NMC shifting over to a limited NTC, I have to wonder if Murray wouldn't be looking to move them after the 2/3 season mark as well. Time limit on instilling character and leadership qualities on the kids?

The bolded part got me thinking that, as as a whole, this group seems like a more mature group than the previous core that moved up from Rochester.

That is an interesting look at the Sabres contract situation to be sure. Moulson and Gionta are the most interesting aspects of this, with the date on Gionta's NMC shifting over to a limited NTC, I have to wonder if Murray wouldn't be looking to move them after the 2/3 season mark as well. Time limit on instilling character and leadership qualities on the kids?

Maybe both sides are open to shipping Gionta to a cup contender for one last run.

I see M-W has an alternate definition that accedes to the word's modern misusage. I wonder if its definition of 'crescendo' does the same.

I come from the prescriptive camp of dictionary formation not the descriptive.

Oh snap - it DOES do the same with crescendo.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/crescendo

I see M-W has an alternate definition that accedes to the word's modern misusage. I wonder if its definition of 'crescendo' does the same.

I come from the prescriptive camp of dictionary formation not the descriptive.

Oh snap - it DOES do the same with crescendo.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/crescendo

OED or nothing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.