The College Drinking Story Thread

Eleven

Don't judge. It's college.

That's WHY I'm judging. WTF? Carlo Rossi? That was too expensive (and too weak) for us, so MD 20/20 it was, for "wine."

It was Dranksgiving. We were being classy. I remember playing horseshoes in the snow. And then losing to the Carolina Hurricanes 21-0 in NHL07. And then not much else.

Oh it was also only 5:30 in the evening.

I've always known that you've needed some counseling, but this cements it.

Really. Is this how this is going to start?

...maybe

Okay fine. As I got drunk and hit on chz enough...

So my friends and I go out to Delaware Ave. one night. We decided being poor college students we should pre-game (except our driver, we always designated a driver) so we get a bottle of Admiral Nelson and a two liter of Code Red and start pounding drinks.

We get downtown and we run into this girl we all know. So we decide to do shots for no other reason than we are already drunk and why the hell not. So shots we get and we drink with this girl. Well about 3 shots in she starts making out with my buddy pretty hard core. So we are all like, "awesome, good for him".

Night progresses a little further and we are now rip roaring hammered. I am walking up to random girls and tapping them on the shoulder saying "have you met my friend ...." you dont need his name. I actually got smacked once but that was because it was the same girl twice. So my buddy who drove sees my friend macking it with the girl and low and behold he bails on us.

She feels bad and has a sober friend... this friend is big. So sober friend me, my roomate and this other girl all pile into her car at last call and end up back at her place. I pass out on the floor... literally fall over and am out. Friend goes off and has some fun. I wake up 3 hours later with my head in a dog dish and my buddy trying to wake me up.

We stagger out into some nice suburb of buffalo and my buddy is helping me into the car and I look up and a women with her 4yr old daughter is standing in the big bay window of the house next to us watching... I have never been more embarrassed. After that I didn't drink for a month.

That's WHY I'm judging. WTF? Carlo Rossi? That was too expensive (and too weak) for us, so MD 20/20 it was, for "wine."

Had some MD 20/20 snowcones a few years ago at a friend's house party. I definitely dropped trou during a game of beer pong because of it.

I don't know how Josie has put up with me this long. :blush:

One of my roommates, we'll call him "Steve", dated this girl from back home all through college. He was absolutely unbelievably faithful. It was sad.

Anywho, we were all at this one party, and my other housemate, we'll call him "Greg" had expressed interest in this one girl at the party. Sadly, greg had a run of rough luck at the pong table, threw in the flag early, and headed back to the house. Steve, however, got inspired. He talked up this girl all night, making sure to keep her "well hydrated", but still safely in the consent zone (he later indicated that this was his greatest concern, they he not be involved in a future date-rape case). Convinced her to come back to the house, and hand delivered her to Greg's bedroom. Greg, at this point, had at least sobered up enough to open the door, and presumably other things as well. I stand in awe to this day. This has to be the single greatest wingman-assist of all time.

...maybe

Okay fine. As I got drunk and hit on chz enough...

So my friends and I go out to Delaware Ave. one night. We decided being poor college students we should pre-game (except our driver, we always designated a driver) so we get a bottle of Admiral Nelson and a two liter of Code Red and start pounding drinks.

We get downtown and we run into this girl we all know. So we decide to do shots for no other reason than we are already drunk and why the hell not. So shots we get and we drink with this girl. Well about 3 shots in she starts making out with my buddy pretty hard core. So we are all like, "awesome, good for him".

Night progresses a little further and we are now rip roaring hammered. I am walking up to random girls and tapping them on the shoulder saying "have you met my friend ...." you dont need his name. I actually got smacked once but that was because it was the same girl twice. So my buddy who drove sees my friend macking it with the girl and low and behold he bails on us.

She feels bad and has a sober friend... this friend is big. So sober friend me, my roomate and this other girl all pile into her car at last call and end up back at her place. I pass out on the floor... literally fall over and am out. Friend goes off and has some fun. I wake up 3 hours later with my head in a dog dish and my buddy trying to wake me up.

We stagger out into some nice suburb of buffalo and my buddy is helping me into the car and I look up and a women with her 4yr old daughter is standing in the big bay window of the house next to us watching... I have never been more embarrassed. After that I didn't drink for a month.

I like the story, but I'm completely ok with not knowing what those things are.

Had some MD 20/20 snowcones a few years ago at a friend's house party. I definitely dropped trou during a game of beer pong because of it.

I don't know how Josie has put up with me this long. :blush:

Josie has been questioning this as well.

I will give a good story once I'm in the mood to type it...there are more than a few.

I will give a good story once I'm in the mood to type it...there are more than a few.

Too bad I will tell you :P . Admiral Nelson is cheap Captain Morgan spiced rum. Code Red is Cherry Flavored Mt Dew. 3 guys finished a 750ml of Admiral before we left for DT...

I saw this discussion developing in the Bills thread and figured I'd add my two cents to the conversation in defense of my beloved yellow corn water that those of you with sophisticated palates consider swill. I started drinking cheap beers in high school and even though I'm 32 now and can afford pricier stuff, I still enjoy them to this day. Give me a frosty cold can of Milwaukee's Best Ice or Pabst Blue Ribbon any day of what fancy IPA, oatmeal stout, or whatever fruit infused non-sense they do these days. It may be low quality, but it still tastes great to me and gets the job done.

I have too many. Some friends and I were on a fishing trip a few years ago telling stories and one of the guys with us stops us and goes "Do all of your stories start with 'This one time we were drinking...'?"

Yes. Yes they do. Or at least they did. ;)

I saw this discussion developing in the Bills thread and figured I'd add my two cents to the conversation in defense of my beloved yellow corn water that those of you with sophisticated palates consider swill. I started drinking cheap beers in high school and even though I'm 32 now and can afford pricier stuff, I still enjoy them to this day. Give me a frosty cold can of Milwaukee's Best Ice or Pabst Blue Ribbon any day of what fancy IPA, oatmeal stout, or whatever fruit infused non-sense they do these days. It may be low quality, but it still tastes great to me and gets the job done.

Such an old man!

Good cheap beer has its place. Especially in the summer. Wintertime I'm all about the fancy stuff. But in the winter there's nothing I like more than a couple cold normal beers. Especially if I'm wrenching on bikes.

I have too many. Some friends and I were on a fishing trip a few years ago telling stories and one of the guys with us stops us and goes "Do all of your stories start with 'This one time we were drinking...'?"

Oh, believe me. I just don't have the energy to type 'em right now.

lol yes they do. I am young enough that I still am generating those stories, especially being in the thick of college football land...

Freshman year the cops bust the party while we're upstairs with the over 21 owners of the house. We're all really drunk and decide it's a good idea to jump out the window (second story). Turns out much better than expected.

Did a Buffalo Bills draft story for the on-campus news broadcast completely drunk last year. Editing and all.

Maybe they were out of Wild Irish Rose. I'm not much of a wine drinker but nothing gets you tanked harder than a good bum wine. The only problem is the 2-3 day hangovers.

The problem is that Carlo Rossi is not a good bum wine. Good bum wine is fortified, like Wild Irish.

Archived