Sabres "Fantasy Gambling" Contest

Ghost of Dwight Drane

My understanding is you can only go "all in" if you don't have enough to cover a single unit. This does not apply to you so you can only bet two units as you do not have enough to bet three units. You can not go all in.

Am I mistaken?

If so I would like to amend my bet to all in(1420) on the Habs. If I am not mistaken then I'll stick with my bet of five units.

You may be correct, if that is the case I guess by default I only was in for two units last night and am now at 830.

Leaderboard as of 3/26:

Eleven 2550

UBKev 2040

Hank 1920

Cereal 1910

TaroT 1435

ClaudeVeret 830

TM8-PL16 355

On the "All-In"...it was correctly self-policed.

Still keeping wagering in thread for now. We will go blind for at least the last 3 games. Everyone is bunched up now and has a public history, so it's only fair to stay public for now. If you want to tail a certain poster, it may let someone walk in the backdoor. So many ways to play it now...

Let's see who our Kenyan is!!!

Leaderboard as of 3/26:

Eleven 2550

UBKev 2040

Hank 1920

Cereal 1910

TaroT 1435

ClaudeVeret 830

TM8-PL16 355

On the "All-In"...it was correctly self-policed.

Still keeping wagering in thread for now. We will go blind for at least the last 3 games. Everyone is bunched up now and has a public history, so it's only fair to stay public for now. If you want to tail a certain poster, it may let someone walk in the backdoor. So many ways to play it now...

Let's see who our Kenyan is!!!

Will we at least know the standings after each of the last three games or no?

I will be camping this weekend, so no interwebs for me; 1200 on the Sabres for Saturday, please. Yes, I'm assuming they'll be the underdog.

Damn, I was rooting for ya on this bet.... Oh so close

Dang, thought it was worth a shot vs. TB to take the lead.... Looks like it would have put me at 2870. Instead, I am down to 710.

Ordinarily, that line would be enough for me to take a flyer on the Sabres. But the fact that they were subject to a tornado evacuation from their hotel last night makes me think they might be a little sluggish this evening.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.