Sulzer waived

Two or less

Huh. Too late, too soon , or just about right?

I'm leaning towards just about right. He was useful for a short bit, but it's time for the kids to grow up. Hopefully he can still puck somewheres else.

Also, a sign of more roll-over. The D lineup for last year's opener:

Ehrhoff

Myers

Sekera

Regehr

Leopold

Sulzer

Now it's something like:

Ehrhoff

Myers

Weber

Tallinder

McBain

Pysyk

Ristolainen

24 player roster left with Armia, Zadorov and Tropp on Injured reserve.

If they keep Girgensons and Larsson up, Porter and McCormick needs to clear waivers.

Can see them sending Porter down, Zadorov probably going back to OHL unless they trade McBain away.

Armia and Tropp still 5 weeks away from coming back, but they might see time in the AHL before being called back up again.

24 player roster left with Armia, Zadorov and Tropp on Injured reserve.

If they keep Girgensons and Larsson up, Porter and McCormick needs to clear waivers.

Can see them sending Porter down, Zadorov probably going back to OHL unless they trade McBain away.

Armia and Tropp still 5 weeks away from coming back, but they might see time in the AHL before being called back up again.

I like Larsson and Girgensons, but Porter has a good standing with Rolston, right?

I also like Sulzer, who played well with Ehrhoff, but it is time to develop the youth and let him go. I bet he will be in Carolina or with the Islanders soon.

Stafford don't belong on this team anymore either, he needs to make room in five weeks for Armia/Tropp

Time to make a trade, even if its for a draft pick.

Out with old in with the new; Stafford had his chance to impress management, now it is time for him to go.

It's just starting to sink in for me that we're stuck with another year of Drew Stafford. Again. He should have been traded years ago. But, oh well, Regier's priority is holding out for lopsided deals.

It's just starting to sink in for me that we're stuck with another year of Drew Stafford. Again. He should have been traded years ago. But, oh well, Regier's priority is holding out for lopsided deals.

I would much rather see Johan Larsson in the line up; Stafford had his chance.

Maybe just maybe, after the season starts, and teams are looking to make some last minute adjustments before they get to far into the season, Drew Stafford will be seen as an asset by some other team.

They need to cure the Staff infection.

Archived