Sabres Pick #52: Justin Bailey

LGR4GM

Guest Sloth

Kid must be flying high...drafted in the 2nd round by his hometown team on his B-day weekend. :thumbsup:

And he's not even close to being old enough to have a few to celebrate! Well, legally speaking.

And he's not even close to being old enough to have a few to celebrate! Well, legally speaking.

He can go to Quebec as of today.

He's old enough to own a gun or fight for his country - he has other ways to celebrate :P

Who was the other Buffalo-born guy in this draft?

Malone out of West Seneca. Headed to Harvard in the fall.

This "pacifies" nothing.

What am I, as a fan, supposes to say?

"Oh thank you Darcy for picking a local boy with high 3rd line, """potentially""" low 2nd line potential..................................?

Just another wasted pick from a potential package that would have made a true impact in my mind.

And mind you, I'm not stating that Bailey isn't worth the position, I'm stating the GM totally blows when it comes to attempting to build a championship steam.

I'm not happy this pick even still exists with our absence of "FRANCHISE" players abundantly clear for all to see, especially their competition..........think on that for a moment

Do you think Bailey won't play in the NHL? That's what you are hoping to find in the 2nd ....an NHL player.

Well then that settles it....I have to link and you don't....We're done here.

Personally, I think you go overboard and also steal other posters' glory by re-posting similar if not identical links with the same information. But, that's just my opinion.

Personally, I like it. I don't always read or click, but it means i can be lazy with information i actually like

I sincerely appreciate that. My motivation is to share information that I come across that may be of similar interest to other Sabres' fans. Anyone that doesn't like it can choose to ignore it and I'm just fine with that.

I sincerely appreciate that. My motivation is to share information that I come across that may be of similar interest to other Sabres' fans. Anyone that doesn't like it can choose to ignore it and I'm just fine with that.

That's all fine, but don't do it at the expense of others who wish to do the same thing when you post links with the same information that somebody else previously posted.

That's all fine, but don't do it at the expense of others who wish to do the same thing when you post links with the same information that somebody else previously posted.

WTF is even talking to you? But since you knocked on my door....I'm glad you think you're an FN mind reader who understands my motivation. I think you're the biggest P*ssy on the forum, but that's just my opinion.

WTF is even talking to you? But since you knocked on my door....I'm glad you think you're an FN mind reader who understands my motivation. I think you're the biggest P*ssy on the forum, but that's just my opinion.

You're a classy guy.

Hey! >>mod take ruler to wrist<<

Archived