Sabres Pick #52: Justin Bailey

LGR4GM

I never see a problem with posting relevant news and notes. Corner was one of the most informative posters the past few weeks in my opinion. He isn't writing dialogue and passing it off as his own....just acting as an active information gatherer. I appreciate it.

Hugs are good. Ruler smacks can be interesting as well.

I never see a problem with posting relevant news and notes. Corner was one of the most informative posters the past few weeks in my opinion. He isn't writing dialogue and passing it off as his own....just acting as an active information gatherer. I appreciate it.

Some are hunters and some are gatherers?

Thanks GoDD, Greatly appreciate the support. :thumbsup:

Some are hunters and some are gatherers?

Double points for you slipping it in a Justin Bailey thread.

Thanks GoDD, Greatly appreciate the support. :thumbsup:

No problem. In such a fast and furious time, you've been the fastest and most furious of getting relevant mixed source info out there. I only follow a small group on Twitter because a lot of times good info gets diluted on your feed by a bunch of bologna. You do a good job of sorting stuff out. I'm actually a freerider.

Archived