sizzlemeisting

wjag

Question

Well we've looked terrbile but are still only one win out of a playoff spot (ya I know we've played an extra game). I don't care how it looks, just get me the two points and some confidence in this team.

As for losing for the draft pick, my uncle brought this up at our superbowl party and I just think it's way too early for that. Also, despite the fact we're not that good of a team, I still don't think we're bad enough to really be within the bottom two or three teams in the league. We would need a Vanek and possibly Miller season ending injury to even have a slim chance at that.

To Admins: I'd say 20% of the time when I want to post a comment my screen will look like it's thinking and it says saving post but never actually posts. I have to copy what I wrote, refresh the page, paste it and hit post again and it usually works. It's happening on my work and two home computers. What's up with that? Is anyone else experiencing this? It's been happening over the previous six months I'd say.

I have the same problem. Doesn't happen on other forums using the same software.

Edit- happened to me when replying to this post.

Happens to me frequently. Has been since the big forum upgrade. Any time I mentioned it was told it was my fault or ignored. Good luck!

Happens to me here and on the Bills board

So we can blame you for it happening to us? Maybe we can call it "sizzlemeisting"

"crap, the board is Sizzlemeisting my post again!"

Ok, good to know it's not just me I suppose. I really hate complaining on a free board but it's really annoying this happens so frequently.

same thing happens for me and i run chrome.

Beyond frustrating... Happens more than I would think is normal, maybe 20% of the time..

9 answers to this question

This bug that people are talking about: used to happen to me using FF at work all the time. Never happened at home on Safari. Now it doesn't happen at work.

I've got another issue, though, which I'm going to put in the customer service forum.

Edited by Eleven

We may be in for a wait. There is very little info on this bug. The only thing I could find at the support site is:

http://community.inv...-threads-r41094

There is no solution there, so you don't have to bother looking unless you're curious. I don't have an IP Board account, though, so I can't see the entire support forum.

My theory is that it's a javascript-based error, where the script is trying to save the post before posting it and it can't connect (or confirm the connection) to the database.

Edited by sizzlemeister

We may be in for a wait. There is very little info on this bug. The only thing I could find at the support site is:

http://community.inv...-threads-r41094

There is no solution there, so you don't have to bother looking unless you're curious. I don't have an IP Board account, though, so I can't see the entire support forum.

My theory is that it's a javascript-based error, where the script is trying to save the post before posting it and it can't connect (or confirm the connection) to the database.

You'd think SDS would have been in here by now with some sort of reply.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.