[OT] Need directions, Thursday at the Harbor concerts

Weave

I haven't been downtown (other than to see a couple Sabres games) in at least 6-7 years, so I haven't seen any of the new harbor and canal development yet. Taking my son to the Seether concert at the harbor on Thursday. I assume that parking around the baseball stadium/ F'n Arena gets me in the general area but where is the concert venue and what are my best directions for getting there from the parking lots around the baseball stadium?

You can park in the ramps at the ballpark, walk a block to Main Street and take the train down. Get off at the arena and walk straight to the harbor (about 20 yards away)

The music venue is that close to the arena, eh? Cool. Thanks Chz.

The music venue is that close to the arena, eh? Cool. Thanks Chz.

It's right there. When I was in town last week we had lunch at the Liberty Hound at canalside (pretty darn good tap list), then walked over to the Sabres store. Not a very good selection there unfortunately, a lot of S/M and I'm an XL guy.

enjoy, weave -- who's playing?

/too lazy to open a new tab and google it.

Too lazy to read the first post? :P

Seether. Going with my son. They are his favorite band. And I don;t mind them at all.

I haven't been downtown (other than to see a couple Sabres games) in at least 6-7 years, so I haven't seen any of the new harbor and canal development yet. Taking my son to the Seether concert at the harbor on Thursday. I assume that parking around the baseball stadium/ F'n Arena gets me in the general area but where is the concert venue and what are my best directions for getting there from the parking lots around the baseball stadium?

Too lazy to read the first post? :P

Seether. Going with my son. They are his favorite band. And I don;t mind them at all.

saw that, but thought you had been auto-corrected from see the or something.

Archived