Kevin Porter signs with Sabres

Two or less

What were the terms of the bet again?

Gotcha. What's the bet on - them signing a specific guy or the club's performance this season?

If the Sabres win at least one playoff round, Ghost of Dwight Drane will donate $100 to Food Bank of WNY.

If they do not, I will donate $100 to SPCA of Erie County.

If the Sabres win at least one playoff round, Ghost of Dwight Drane will donate $100 to Food Bank of WNY.

If they do not, I will donate $100 to SPCA of Erie County.

Got it, thanks.

I like the notion of Bflo being harder to play against and I think it will help cut down on opportunities against. I don't think they'll score as much, but I think they'll give up a bunch fewer because they won't be getting run out of buildings when things turn physical. They are (finally) building a team that has a chance in a playoff series.

Also, I really think Ott's presence (or maybe the fact that two members of the core have been shipped out via trade) will make a difference with the rest of the players' attitudes and they'll look a lot more like the Hardest Working Team In Hockey than they have in years. I expect this to be a hungry team made up of young guys with skill and something to prove and vets who are proud players.

I'm pumped for the season!

Archived