Season Ticket Prices Increasing

Eleven

It's been almost 18 hours since someone exploded all over the board, so let's have another opportunity:

http://sabres.nhl.co...vid=DL|BUF|home

I'm not happy about it. I wouldn't be happy about it if they had made the playoffs or even if they had won the Cup. I think tickets are too expensive as it is.

Bulldog is stating that this may be necessary to keep in the league-wide revenue-sharing scheme, but I'm still not happy about it.

It's been almost 18 hours since someone exploded all over the board, so let's have another opportunity:

http://sabres.nhl.co...vid=DL|BUF|home

I'm not happy about it. I wouldn't be happy about it if they had made the playoffs or even if they had won the Cup. I think tickets are too expensive as it is.

Bulldog is stating that this may be necessary to keep in the league-wide revenue-sharing scheme, but I'm still not happy about it.

In order to keep a full share of the revenue share, the team's % revenue increase has to be at least as large as the league's average % revenue increase. IIRC, they get a pass the 1st year it happens, but if it happens twice they lose 25% of their share of revenue share and any subsequent season they lose 50%. (Been a while since I looked at it, it might be they lose the 25% after 1 year of falling short, but I'm pretty sure they get 1 do-over.)

Maybe less Chet and Muffy season ticket holders will be a good thing.

How does a price increase push Chet & Muffy out the door?

I don't talk with people who use the word 'bro'.

right...so use the proper term the other millenials use: 'bra': like you're from Joisey

anyways. that's just season's right? Other ticket prices (i.e. mini-pack and individual game prices) will be increased at a different % right? either way, we're still way below the league average, so it's not ridiculous yet. I'll just take a game or two out of my mini-pack and call it good.

In order to keep a full share of the revenue share, the team's % revenue increase has to be at least as large as the league's average % revenue increase. IIRC, they get a pass the 1st year it happens, but if it happens twice they lose 25% of their share of revenue share and any subsequent season they lose 50%. (Been a while since I looked at it, it might be they lose the 25% after 1 year of falling short, but I'm pretty sure they get 1 do-over.)

How does a price increase push Chet & Muffy out the door?

It doesn't, I was just being a dick. ;)

yeah well i dont talk to wright brothers wannabes.

:blink:

i disagree. if you get dissed, you diss back, if you dont you look even worse than when you originally get dissed. now pull that stick out of your ass, BRO.

Kind of like when Miller got run over by Lucic and instead of "dissing back," the Sabres instead ran to the locker room with their tails between their legs and are forever known as the wussiest team in the league. Can't argue results. I like your style.

Archived