Fight Night 3/25/12 Wild at Sabres

Weave

Win, lose, draw  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Johnson and Turnbull

• Win Turnbull
    • Win Johnson
    • Draw

Close fight, not much landed. Big scrum in front of the Wild net after Johnson hauled down Turnbull at the whistle. Cody McCormick gets into the fray and a huge scrum ensues. Out of the pile Turnbull and Johnson emerge throwing punches. It didn't look to me like anything of substance connected, but I'll give a slight win to Turnbull as he appeared to throw more. Whether any of them actually connected or not.........

I liked the pat on the back (tap out?) by Johnson at the end.

I noticed and liked that as well. I thought maybe he was asking Turnbull if he was OK, since it appeared at first as though his helmet-less head had been driven into the ice on the takedown. I was really worried for him and was happy to see that was apparently not the case once he skated off ok. :)

I noticed and liked that as well. I thought maybe he was asking Turnbull if he was OK, since it appeared at first as though his helmet-less head had been driven into the ice on the takedown. I was really worried for him and was happy to see that was apparently not the case once he skated off ok. :)

This.

Also, a big Thanks for Nuthin to Brad Boyes, who stood disinteredly by wishing he was anywhere else.

Archived