OT? Sabres have an app!

spndnchz

Easier than the actual website. I wonder if all the teams have to have the same mobile site like they do with the web?

i actually wondered that too. hell, i have nothing else going on tonight ... i'm going to DL other teams' apps (as long as they're free ...) and report back later in the week. maybe.

Annoyed that they couldn't be bothered to get an Android version out at the same time...

There is one. Give me a minute.

BOOM:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b3connect.dmf.client.android.sabres&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5iM2Nvbm5lY3QuZG1mLmNsaWVudC5hbmRyb2lkLnNhYnJlcyJd

i actually wondered that too. hell, i have nothing else going on tonight ... i'm going to DL other teams' apps (as long as they're free ...) and report back later in the week. maybe.

Looking at the screenshots of the other teams they do all look the same.

Looking at the screenshots of the other teams they do all look the same.

haven't seen the screenshots, but the same company has made pretty much every app i've looked at: B3Connect. Safe to assume that they followed a template for all 30 teams.

EDIT: i stand corrected. they haven't done all 30. so far, chicago, calgary, minnesota all have their own independent apps.

Archived