GDT: Islanders at Sabres 2/21/12 7:00pm

spndnchz

That was a nice period of Hockey, Miller really kept the lead for the Sabres. I think it's too late to make the playoffs though, I'm afraid all they'll end up doing is losing a top spot in the Lottery. I'm not saying I want them to lose, I could never root against a Buffalo team.

looks like Darcy was right after all.... we just had to be patient! This is a really good hockey club and there is no reason to move core players

maybe trade Goose for a 2nd or something but let's see what this group can do next season when healthy!

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not. You realize this the the same healthy team that dropped 12 straight.

I was half being sarcastic, butI can just see Darcy honestly feeling vindicated tonight. His preferred method is to sit on his hands and not return calls.

If he can sell Pegula and Black a line about how the team has a real shot (a line which Pegula is all too eager to hear) then he can go back to ignoring the trade issue and just make an insignificant move or two, if that.

Archived