GDT: Sabres at Hurricanes 1/06/12 7:00PM

deluca67

Lindy is an idiot should have started Enroth, Miler hasnt beaten The canes is last 2 seasons

I thought Miller was good tonight. Kept them in the game early.

9 hits? 9 HITS?!?! Are you kidding me?????

teams know how to beat the Sabres. One hit at a time.

If I had to keep one line-up to put on the ice, I'd keep Adam Vanek and Pominville, Myers and McNabb, and Miller. I'd seriously dump the other 14 players right now.

I would keep a couple of others, Gerbe, Weber, Kassian, Hecht for a second line, but I agree with the sentiment.

I would start with Roy Stafford and Gragnani and Ellis and Boyes should go too. Goose has gotten old and not throwing his weight around enough so he can go unless you just want him for faceoffs along with a fourth line of Kaleta and prospects such as Tropp should be added. But that leaves a whole bunch of slots.

Darcy needs to go along with Ruff.

Hmmm... you know I remember a few years back when a struggling Pens team changed coaches about this time of year. A year after Therrien led them to the finals. Hmmm.... Pens were two games above .500 (57 games into the season) .

Don't get me wrong I believe that Regier needs to go too but I think we need a change now. Well, maybe Roy's injury will help this team like last year.

He only had the luxury of having Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Fleury, Etc., all barely NHLers :rolleyes:

Imagine what a new coach could do with the superstars on this team

He only had the luxury of having Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Fleury, Etc., all barely NHLers :rolleyes:

Imagine what a new coach could do with the superstars on this team

I think you missed my point. They were a team a tad above .500 and although their coach led them to the finals the year before, they were not scared to fire him.

Darcy's teams never hit.... the last time the Sabres had stones was from the team Muckler built and Nolan coached. Darcy inherited a team will balls and little skill. Now we have a team of pansies.

I guess with the addition of Regehr and later Kassian and McNabb that Lindy was attempting to make this a more physical team. What was I thinking..........

I hope Roy's injury isn't too serious... His trade value is low as it is.

Who's to say an injury wouldn't increase his trade value? :wallbash:

I guess with the addition of Regehr and later Kassian and McNabb that Lindy was attempting to make this a more physical team. What was I thinking..........

You are right, notice how soft guys become when they get here? Is it Lindy's style?

EDIT: Correction Regehr still plays tough. The others haven't seen it in a bit.

I think you missed my point. They were a team a tad above .500 and although their coach led them to the finals the year before, they were not scared to fire him.

And I think you missed my point, look at the team he took over.........

Exactly! Why are Kaleta and Boyes on the ice late in the game when you are down?

maybe because Vanek and Pomminstein can't play the entire game out there and need to come off sometime.

Boyes is supposed to be a goal scorer, or atleast thats what we were told when Regier made the deal

This team is as soft as an egg a chicken just shot out of it's ass...

But injuries, injuries, blah blah BLAH! They just need to get everyone back, then it's all happiness, light, fuzzy duckies and bunnies! Management will do NOTHING, and this season will be a complete loss. The offseason can't come soon enough...

On another note, why does God hate Buffalo so much????

And I think you missed my point, look at the team he took over.........

The team he took over was 27-25-5 (with all those stars), he went 18-3-4. Yes, the Sabres don't have that level of talent but I believe this team is better than 18-19-4. I really think this team is a 4 or 5 seed. They proved they could be better last year or was Connolly the end all be all to this team?

Archived