GDT: Sabres at Hurricanes 1/06/12 7:00PM

deluca67

Well, as soon as the momentum started to shift earlier in the Sabres direction they became lazy. Like they either were relieved and felt comfortable too soon, or simply didn't recognize the momentum shift.

It is spiraling way out of control. I think TP/TB and even Darcy have to make changes. I don't think there is a choice anymore.

Darcy WILL NOT. That is and has been the problem. The first move is to can Darcy.

There is no hope for this team. I'm losing faith in them at a rapid pace.

Nice to see the usuals show up. Gerbe (again), Vanek (again), P-Ville (again)........ Myers was spectacular.

Getting sick of seeing the rest of the team run for the bus (again).

Yeah... I'm the same way. Hard to believe when you go to watch a game and expect your team to lose.

In MOST cases I'd HOPE for them to lose because in most cases it would call for a change. But this is BFLO, there won't be any changes.

Too many whiffs on the puck tonight. Soooo may chances passed up.

Myers looked awesome.

Vanek and Pommers awesome.

McNabb again looked good but put himself out of the play to make the big check,

Stall was good this game.

This team is changing and changing soon. DO U HERE ME DARCY!

Hmmm... you know I remember a few years back when a struggling Pens team changed coaches about this time of year. A year after Therrien led them to the finals. Hmmm.... Pens were two games above .500 (57 games into the season) .

Don't get me wrong I believe that Regier needs to go too but I think we need a change now. Well, maybe Roy's injury will help this team like last year.

Archived