Elmira Jackals ECHL

korab rules

Here to steal more material and pass it off as your own on other boards again?

Other people out there have the right to know....

It's not like all the minor league boards out there don't have the same type of info or threads going around. Not that I would expect EC fans to know or understand that....

Other people out there have the right to know....

It's not like all the minor league boards out there don't have the same type of info or threads going around. Not that I would expect EC fans to know or understand that....

I see you are not well liked on any of the boards you participate on. Small wonder.

Sent an email to echl and this was the response from them:

We have been in contact with both the Afrs and county officials, and share their goal to keep hockey alive in Elmira. While we are still trying to learn more about the situation, we will be working toward that goal over the upcoming weeks.

Thanks for your continued support.

Joe Babik

Director of Communications

ECHL

Sent an email to echl and this was the response from them:

We have been in contact with both the Afrs and county officials, and share their goal to keep hockey alive in Elmira. While we are still trying to learn more about the situation, we will be working toward that goal over the upcoming weeks.

Thanks for your continued support.

Joe Babik

Director of Communications

ECHL

Interesting to me that they have talked to the Afr's considering the newspaper claimed they couldn't find Mostafa

I see you are not well liked on any of the boards you participate on. Small wonder.

But you see, I don't care if i'm liked on boards. I don't join them for the respect or any of that crap. Why should I care i you like me or not? I don't know you in person, I don't have to hold a real life conversation with you and so on.

Who gives a #### what info comes from where at a time like this? Not like every minor league board out there doesn't have a topic on the arena foreclosure story going on or anything. If you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worried about info getting shared then don't share it? Not like your the only old man in this city with sources and it's not like your sources don't have the same info that some other peoples out there could have,

But you see, I don't care if i'm liked on boards. I don't join them for the respect or any of that crap. Why should I care i you like me or not? I don't know you in person, I don't have to hold a real life conversation with you and so on.

Who gives a #### what info comes from where at a time like this? Not like every minor league board out there doesn't have a topic on the arena foreclosure story going on or anything. If you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worried about info getting shared then don't share it? Not like your the only old man in this city with sources and it's not like your sources don't have the same info that some other peoples out there could have,

Now everyone can see why you were banned on the into the boards site, yet you keep going back. You are ridiculed there by every other poster, and yet you keep going back. I don't care that my info was shared. There is no expectation of privacy on the web. But your pathetic regurgitation of other people's thoughts and information as your own are just sad and laughable and explain why no one wants to interact with you.

Now everyone can see why you were banned on the into the boards site, yet you keep going back. You are ridiculed there by every other poster, and yet you keep going back. I don't care that my info was shared. There is no expectation of privacy on the web. But your pathetic regurgitation of other people's thoughts and information as your own are just sad and laughable and explain why no one wants to interact with you.

Korab,

Maybe you should lock the thread again to take away his platform. Not positive, but I don't think he has posted in any other thread.

I don't care if John(jackalsfan1)and the others don't like me. Not going to stop me from anything. Most of them are old dudes like you anyway. So I mean for the generation gap sake I don't care if I get along with them. I don't respond to what they say, infact I just skip over it and don't read it. Could easily respond to them but it's not worth the time. I only use that thing for rumors and roster moves. Otherwise i couldn't care less. The funny thing is, you two sound very alike. Identical. Had you not babbled about being an EC guy I think I would have assumed you were the same person. I have my own thoughts quite a bit and I don't care if they are right or not.

As for what happened on that site I called that jackalsfan1 guy a name one day because he wouldn't stop harassing me about being buddy buddy with one of my uncles. Needless to say I had a month ban and I was lurking a few times during that span. Then the night before I was to come back one of those tools made a SN about the same as mine with a phony spelling close to it, posted and they assumed it was me. Anybody who knows me personally knows I don't write or talk ghetto. So for that being wrongfully terminated I don't feel sorry for them being bugged over there.

In a way I wouldnt mind seeing the arena close so those bratty kids out there cant play their precious youth program anymore. But then again I am a diehard jackals fan. But if it does close I do find that to be the silver lining in all of this.

Korab,

Maybe you should lock the thread again to take away his platform. Not positive, but I don't think he has posted in any other thread.

I actually have. A handful. But i'm not a Sabres fan, I like supporting WINNERS. Infact....the main reason I am here is this thread which came up in a Google search.

In a way I wouldnt mind seeing the arena close so those bratty kids out there cant play their precious youth program anymore. But then again I am a diehard jackals fan. But if it does close I do find that to be the silver lining in all of this.

I actually have. A handful. But i'm not a Sabres fan, I like supporting WINNERS. Infact....the main reason I am here is this thread which came up in a Google search.

Are you on drugs?

And what the heck have the Jackals won, exactly? One playoff series since 2004-2005?

Archived