Stafford needs to go

Eleven

Anyone want to guess whether this topic makes it to three years?

Just wait until they sign him up for a player-coach role with the next contract.

Edit: And 26, I feel like I'm ruining the joke, but an extension doesn't hit the cap until NEXT YEAR when the new contract starts up.

Edited by shrader

Anyone want to guess whether this topic makes it to three years?

This is his contract year, yeah? He'll get at least to the trade deadline, which puts this thread older than 3 years.

Murray has no worries about getting to the floor because of the multi-year extension Stafford is going to get before October. Your STH $$ hard at work. ducking now.... :lol:

:lol: :clapping:

Just wait until they sign him up for a player-coach role with the next contract.

Edit: And 26, I feel like I'm ruining the joke, but an extension doesn't hit the cap until NEXT YEAR when the new contract starts up.

True.....but the point was to draw out the ire of Angry 11. :unsure:

This is his contract year, yeah? He'll get at least to the trade deadline, which puts this thread older than 3 years.

:lol: :clapping:

He could be moved earlier, like Vanek was.

True.....but the point was to draw out the ire of Angry 11. :unsure:

Not gonna bite.

he will score 20 goals by Christmas

the casual fans who don't know how to read a message board and are only concerned with the team on the ice right now will allow him to maintain his captaincy through the deadline.

I bet he scores multiple hat tricks this year too. This can then be followed up from the mind-blowing stat from someone on here that "In games where Drew Stafford does not score a goal, he has a total of 0 goals". I miss that attack of him that was actually thrown out there a few years ago.

I bet he scores multiple hat tricks this year too. This can then be followed up from the mind-blowing stat from someone on here that "In games where Drew Stafford does not score a goal, he has a total of 0 goals". I miss that attack of him that was actually thrown out there a few years ago.

Did that actually happen? Was it serious?

• 3 months later...