Tropp recalled

ROCBuffalo

I could care less how the organization looks to others.

Hell, over half of the NHL fan base is drooling over this upcoming game and hoping Buffalo exacts revenge.

I am all for bringing in a goon squad, and for those that think or say that bringing Kassian up for that specific role may tarnish his game or set him back training wise, pure hogwash.

Let the kid off his leash, if he gets a suspension, 20 game or more, or whatever, well worth it, every bit of it.

Let loose the hounds Lindy...that's what I say.

My very first NHL game I attended was in 1982, Buffalo vs Boston and the Sabres called up a player by the name of Val James and another I cant recall at this time. My Grandfather took me to the game and we had seats in the upper golds behind the net. The players they called up were brought up to do nothing other than go after Terry Oreilly and crew. They did and the night was filled with fight stoppages. Not sure Val James ever played ini the NHL after that but he was useful for at least one night. It was done in the past maybe we will see history repeat itself..lol

My very first NHL game I attended was in 1982, Buffalo vs Boston and the Sabres called up a player by the name of Val James and another I cant recall at this time. My Grandfather took me to the game and we had seats in the upper golds behind the net. The players they called up were brought up to do nothing other than go after Terry Oreilly and crew. They did and the night was filled with fight stoppages. Not sure Val James ever played ini the NHL after that but he was useful for at least one night. It was done in the past maybe we will see history repeat itself..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZJGvUkVl30

He had a cup of coffee. I was disappointed because I had tickets for the game after he got sent down.

Archived