All about Brule

X. Benedict

I thought i read they did few days ago, but since i searched to give you a link, i found out i was incorrect. However, this was posted earlier today, claiming they should sign Finley sometime today.

http://blogs.democratandchronicle.com/kevino/2011/10/03/joe-finley-to-sign-contract-with-amerkssabres/

Thanks. I must have just missed that one because I was reading a bunch of D&C stuff about the Amerks earlier today before I read your post about Finley. I'm still not sure if I'm sold on those numbers though. Right now we're looking at:

Morrisonnnnnnn (unless they work something out there)

Brennan

Schiestel

Biega

Persson

Crawford

McNabb

Fienhage (did he get a deal at some point?)

Finley

MacKenzie (if he hasn't already, I assume he goes back to play as an overage junior)

So I supposed to two North Dakota guys fight it out for that last slot. Then again, Morrisonnnnn could resolve that issue.

Thanks. I must have just missed that one because I was reading a bunch of D&C stuff about the Amerks earlier today before I read your post about Finley. I'm still not sure if I'm sold on those numbers though. Right now we're looking at:

Morrisonnnnnnn (unless they work something out there)

Brennan

Schiestel

Biega

Persson

Crawford

McNabb

Fienhage (did he get a deal at some point?)

Finley

MacKenzie (if he hasn't already, I assume he goes back to play as an overage junior)

So I supposed to two North Dakota guys fight it out for that last slot. Then again, Morrisonnnnn could resolve that issue.

MacKenzie signed yesterday. Reported by Renaud P Lavoie (hockey insider for RDS) by twitter, and he's been right a lot of times on deals, just no official word yet from Sabres or Amerks.

#sabres Matt McKenzie (#83 2010) 3 years / 1.575 + 225 000 SB (2 way)

• 3 months later...

Archived