GDT: 9/30/11 Sabres at Capitals 7PM

spndnchz

Is anyone else HATING the Caps webcast? How many times are they going to block entire sections of play with meaningless graphics?

I think the announcers are the Caps radio announcers. The video people are probably homeless people who sleep on the subway exhaust vents near the Verizon Center.

So Vanek-Adam-whoever seems to work great... wonder if this stays a line for a bit. What would ppl think of:

Vanek-Adam-Pommers

Ennis-Leino-Stafford

Hecht-Roy-Boyes

Gerbe-Goose-Kaleta

And no I am not saying Roy is a 3rd line center but he we would be rolling 3 top lines and 1 energy line.

After hearing this game I think that Weber has more to offer than MAG or Sekera... He blocked 5 shots tonight and had 3 hits. He lead the team in blocked shots tonight and I bet he will lead the team if he plays at least 70 games this year in that category. Also he had more shifts and minutes then MAG or Sekera...

This team needs the Ennis-Leino-Staff line to start showing up or they need to be disbanded... I like them a lot but if they aint putting the puck in the net then :thumbdown:

Ehrhoff is currently, in the preseason, worth his contract.

So Vanek-Adam-whoever seems to work great... wonder if this stays a line for a bit. What would ppl think of:

Vanek-Adam-Pommers

Ennis-Leino-Stafford

Hecht-Roy-Boyes

Gerbe-Goose-Kaleta

And no I am not saying Roy is a 3rd line center but he we would be rolling 3 top lines and 1 energy line.

After hearing this game I think that Weber has more to offer than MAG or Sekera... He blocked 5 shots tonight and had 3 hits. He lead the team in blocked shots tonight and I bet he will lead the team if he plays at least 70 games this year in that category. Also he had more shifts and minutes then MAG or Sekera...

This team needs the Ennis-Leino-Staff line to start showing up or they need to be disbanded... I like them a lot but if they aint putting the puck in the net then :thumbdown:

Ehrhoff is currently, in the preseason, worth his contract.

You change ur lines more than Lindy does.

You change ur lines more than Lindy does.

you should play me in fantasy hockey if you dont produce you go bye-bye really quick.

Also I think I have had the proposed idea before but I am heading out for a drink so feel free to investigate that.

Finally how many points do Vanek and Adam have in the games they have played together? just curious

you should play me in fantasy hockey if you dont produce you go bye-bye really quick.

Also I think I have had the proposed idea before but I am heading out for a drink so feel free to investigate that.

Finally how many points do Vanek and Adam have in the games they have played together? just curious

Leino with Ennis is pure gold... Their puck possesion time alone makes that line our best and we FINALLY have a line that potentially can control a game. At this time would not break that up in hope that Leino works with ennis.

Here is where I am going and its really an exciting thought...

Vanek-Adam-Boyes

Ennis-Leino-Stafford

Hecht-Roy-Pommers

Gerbe-Gaustad-Kaleta

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/20093-what-are-your-lines-to-start-the-year/page__view__findpost__p__313658

Ok, I volunteer for a local ambulance corps and we were toned out last night when the score was 1 - 1 so I didn't see the other Washington goals. WTF was up with the Mike Tyson video with him dancing with Wayne Grady and some other guy - all happy happy joy joy that was played after the 1st goal. Did they play that after each Caps goal? That was some scary stuff.

How would you like to pay big $$$ for tickets to the game and see that each time? Maybe it was better with sound?

Ok, I volunteer for a local ambulance corps and we were toned out last night when the score was 1 - 1 so I didn't see the other Washington goals. WTF was up with the Mike Tyson video with him dancing with Wayne Grady and some other guy - all happy happy joy joy that was played after the 1st goal. Did they play that after each Caps goal? That was some scary stuff.

How would you like to pay big $$$ for tickets to the game and see that each time? Maybe it was better with sound?

I've been to several Caps games in the last couple of years (since they got good). The atmosphere in there is pretty good. Folks are loud and chippy.. Even against a team like Florida that does their best to slow the game down.

Archived