OT: Rioting

RazielSabre

No good thread for this so I am swiping this one rather than start a new thread - Does anyone here (other than Ink and PTR) spend any time on TBD? If so, what are your screen names there? Holy crap, that place is painful. There's a few good posters but most of it is unbelievable. I know we do already, but we should really give thanks for what we have here.

No good thread for this so I am swiping this one rather than start a new thread - Does anyone hear (other than Ink and PTR, spend any time on TBD? If so, what are your screen names there? Holy crap, that place is painful. There's a few good posters but most of it is unbelievable. I know we do already, but we should really give thanks for what we have here.

I'm 'Fitz's Beard' and I watched that forum longer than this one, but still chose to join SS first. I don't like the hostility over yonder...or the excessive amount of topics that are started and then closed because people can't read. I have rarely posted since joining.

No good thread for this so I am swiping this one rather than start a new thread - Does anyone here (other than Ink and PTR) spend any time on TBD? If so, what are your screen names there? Holy crap, that place is painful. There's a few good posters but most of it is unbelievable. I know we do already, but we should really give thanks for what we have here.

I'm nobody there as well. It is a tough place to hang out on most days. The politics section over there is like playing modified Russian roulette - where there is only one bullet taken out of the gun. :)

I lurk far more often than I post over there and do most of my posting on the PPP page.

There probably are actually more good posters over there than over here (there's probably 20x the members over there compared to here), but the sheer volume of posts makes it hard to find them often.

I lurk far more often than I post over there and do most of my posting on the PPP page.

There probably are actually more good posters over there than over here (there's probably 20x the members over there compared to here), but the sheer volume of posts makes it hard to find them often.

This is very true. I only skim through the stadium wall, and when I find a decent thread, I'll read through it...but it is really hard to find the good posts often.

I'm Cereal there, too, but I rarely actually post there anymore; it's a damn mess.

It is definitely very useful for the most immediate news updates, especially during the offseason. It's also a great resource for information that is not readily available to us out-of-towners, e.g. fan's observations on training camp, gameday/tailgate info, and other random events and goings-on in WNY.

But yeah, you have to sift through the garbage, and many days it is not worth it. Oh, and if you offer an opinion, there is a 100% chance you will get flamed. It is not as homely and pleasant as it is here in the Aud.

I'm Cereal there, too, but I rarely actually post there anymore; it's a damn mess.

It is definitely very useful for the most immediate news updates, especially during the offseason. It's also a great resource for information that is not readily available to us out-of-towners, e.g. fan's observations on training camp, gameday/tailgate info, and other random events and goings-on in WNY.

But yeah, you have to sift through the garbage, and many days it is not worth it. Oh, and if you offer an opinion, there is a 100% chance you will get flamed. It is not as homely and pleasant as it is here in the Aud.

I don't think this is what you meant, especially after the recent facelift to the home page. ;)

I'm there as well. I only lurk in the preseason. Once the season starts and all hope is lost, I stop visiting there. I don't think I have ever posted there. The place is too chaotic. I like this place, it's kind of like your neighborhood bar.

Cliquies and idiots, mostly. Too bad. Great owner, horrible franchise (I mean TSW, not the Bills).

It's decent for hearing some of the news, especially for us out of towners. I'll read the first couple posts in a thread and then move along quickly once it turns into the typical "Aaron Maybin is a bust" or "Ralph is cheap" talk.

Archived