Mini-Packs

dEnnis the Menace

Dang, I was about to ask how many season ticket holders they lose each year on average... but I guess that pretty much answers that. With 2,000 people on the waiting list I was trying to decide if I should try to get on it, even though I can't afford tickets right now, in 2-3 years I should be able to..

Apparently since the season ticket renewal was at 99% they are capping Mini-pack orders at 3,500 (per Sabres homepage) so if anyone is ordering, I would get it in soon. I just sent mine in.

The confirmation says it won't be processed until September though...hmmm.

It probably has to do with payments for seasons being finalized. The renewal is an indication of those who outright declined their tix, but since the money isn't due for awhile, they won't know what the final renewal rate is until September. Although there's 3 installments, we usually don't get our $ in until the final installment.

Say Hi to Chet and Muffy for us, and tell them to get off their hands and make some noise so everyone at home who has never been to the arena can hear them.

We don't talk to each other in the 200's. Besides, we'll be too busy ordering our dinner from the waitresses and dining to be bothered with the game. :nana:

The confirmation says it won't be processed until September though...hmmm.

The letter I received in the mail said that they will begin to process requests "in account number order" beginning beginning of September. I too sent mine in the next day, but it seems that they will give priority to those who have been mini-pack holders the longest. Last year was my first year so I assume I have a pretty high account number compared to many.

That said, it was nice to have 200 level seats available as an option.

The letter I received in the mail said that they will begin to process requests "in account number order" beginning beginning of September. I too sent mine in the next day, but it seems that they will give priority to those who have been mini-pack holders the longest. Last year was my first year so I assume I have a pretty high account number compared to many.

That said, it was nice to have 200 level seats available as an option.

I've been a mini pack holder for two years, but since I didn't do "renew" last year in all of my wisdom, It says that this will be my second year, so I'm in the same boat as you.

For these mini-packs, do you have to pay the full $$$ upfront, or is there payment plan options?

Thanks for any assistance!

1) welcome aboard

2) With mine, I've always just saved up and paid up front. I would guess that if you do a ton of games (I usually only do 8), if you call them you might be able to work out something, but I honestly don't know.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have any updates on the ticket processing?

My card still hasn't been charged. I sent an email a couple weeks ago, and they wrote back stating everything would go thru late Aug/early Sept...

My friend who works in accounting says it shouldn't be too much longer before the processing is done.

I appreciate the update.

Getting antsy over here!

You should call. My first year with season tickets I applied online. Waited two weeks and still no confirmation. I called them and they said they never got anything. Luckily at the time there were still seats left.

You should call. My first year with season tickets I applied online. Waited two weeks and still no confirmation. I called them and they said they never got anything. Luckily at the time there were still seats left.

Good idea.

I called, and the guy said they arent able to look up online orders at all. He said as long as I got a confirmation email I should be good, and that they would start processing payments beginning August 30th (tomorrow)...

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like they just charged my credit card on September 2. Hope to get my tickets very soon.

I did not know that they process the requests based on account number. Even though I sent the application in very early, they must have given me 300 Level I tickets instead of 100 Level II tickets for 3 of the 5 games I requested.

It didn't help when two of those games are against Boston. The other is against the Calgary. My guess the mini-pack renewal rate is indeed high.

It looks like they just charged my credit card on September 2. Hope to get my tickets very soon.

I did not know that they process the requests based on account number. Even though I sent the application in very early, they must have given me 300 Level I tickets instead of 100 Level II tickets for 3 of the 5 games I requested.

It didn't help when two of those games are against Boston. The other is against the Calgary. My guess the mini-pack renewal rate is indeed high.

They just chared mine a couple of days ago as well. The price is what they stated so I'm assuming I got all of my tickets I requested. I presume the tickets will be mailed? I have always had the print at home style of tickets but then again, I've never been a mini pack holder before this year either....

Archived