Leino's jersey number

apushms

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/19738-confirmed-sabres-sign-leino/page__st__320__p__299904?do=findComment&comment=299904

He wore #20 (open) in Tampere, #89 (open, but Mogilny's #) in Hämeenlinna and Helsinki, #11 (retired) in Grand Rapids, #21 (Stafford) in Detroit, and #22 (Boyes) in Philly. I'm guessing that he continues the trend and takes #23.

post-1415-048368900 1310669490_thumb.jpg

Can I re-do my Drury goathead into a Leino or is that bad? I'm figuring bad?

OK, how authentic are those? Not because I am so worried about the number but they still have the Reebok logo ... there are rumblings and this photo - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5080/5912640649_c28ddfbc4b_o.jpg - that indicate the league is switching to the wordmark ... which is way worse. Just curious ...

OK, how authentic are those? Not because I am so worried about the number but they still have the Reebok logo ... there are rumblings and this photo - http://farm6.static....28ddfbc4b_o.jpg - that indicate the league is switching to the wordmark ... which is way worse. Just curious ...

Leino's jersey was taken at the Sabre store. They have Ehrhoff's too.

OK, how authentic are those? Not because I am so worried about the number but they still have the Reebok logo ... there are rumblings and this photo - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5080/5912640649_c28ddfbc4b_o.jpg - that indicate the league is switching to the wordmark ... which is way worse. Just curious ...

Wow, that would suck if they switched to "Reebok" instead of the logo. Just when I buy a Vanek jersey they pull this crap on me!

Wow, that would suck if they switched to "Reebok" instead of the logo. Just when I buy a Vanek jersey they pull this crap on me!

Reebok really sucks and I hope the NHL finds someone new when this contract is up. First they invented the stupid "EDGE" system where all the jerseys were going to be tucked into the hockey pants (ignoring how this would mess up a lot of classic uniforms). Then NHL teams pushed back (based on how horrible this idea was) but Buffalo still ended up getting the Banana Slug and new sweaters that were clearly designed to be tucked in (hence no horizontal lines) and looked horrible.

Plus, their replica jerseys are terrible compared to what CCM and KOHO used to do. All the patches and numbers are screen-printed things (no actual stitching) that are heat pressed on. It looks cheap. My old CCM Hasek jersey has shoulder patches, a name, and number that are all stitched together (before being heat pressed on). It doesn't look like a replica until you actually compare it side by side with an authentic and look at the double-stitched numbers, material thickness, etc., in the latter.

Reebok really sucks and I hope the NHL finds someone new when this contract is up. First they invented the stupid "EDGE" system where all the jerseys were going to be tucked into the hockey pants (ignoring how this would mess up a lot of classic uniforms). Then NHL teams pushed back (based on how horrible this idea was) but Buffalo still ended up getting the Banana Slug and new sweaters that were clearly designed to be tucked in (hence no horizontal lines) and looked horrible.

Plus, their replica jerseys are terrible compared to what CCM and KOHO used to do. All the patches and numbers are screen-printed things (no actual stitching) that are heat pressed on. It looks cheap. My old CCM Hasek jersey has shoulder patches, a name, and number that are all stitched together (before being heat pressed on). It doesn't look like a replica until you actually compare it side by side with an authentic and look at the double-stitched numbers, material thickness, etc., in the latter.

That's why the replicas are cheaper. My new 1st Vanek and my new 3rd Myers are all sewn.

From what I have read, reebok ismoving towards the word mark and replaxing the logo they used to use. So, apparently, the word mark is their new logo and supposed to go on the new uniforms etc etc.

I don't think they sell replicas at the Sabre Store. I could be wrong.

They sell mostly replicas at the Sabres store. They usually have one rack of authentics (along the wall by the hats, last I remember), but mostly replicas. I went there in November last years and the only authentics that they had were the home blues. They hadn't received in the authentic whites or thirds, but they had tons of replicas of each. They might have stitched letters, etc., but they have the silver size tag on the front, the Reebok logo on the sleeve, and come in S/M/L/XL/XXL, so they're replicas.

They sell mostly replicas at the Sabres store. They usually have one rack of authentics (along the wall by the hats, last I remember), but mostly replicas. I went there in November last years and the only authentics that they had were the home blues. They hadn't received in the authentic whites or thirds, but they had tons of replicas of each.

This was pretty much the case last week when I was in town (although the wall has the replicas now and the authentics are on a round rack) ... the HUGE but is that all the replicas at the Sabres store have sewn on numbers and names ... nothing is screened on as it would be if you ordered a replica through the on-line Sabres store run by NHL.com for instance ...

This was pretty much the case last week when I was in town (although the wall has the replicas now and the authentics are on a round rack) ... the HUGE but is that all the replicas at the Sabres store have sewn on numbers and names ... nothing is screened on as it would be if you ordered a replica through the on-line Sabres store run by NHL.com for instance ...

Yeah, I checked out the Sabres Store replicas during Puck Drop last year when I got my first glimpse of the new third jerseys. They looked awesome and everything was stitched, so on Black Friday when they had free customization + shipping on NHL.com, I couldn't turn down the deal and bought an Ennis replica. I was quite pissed when it showed up w/ screen printed numbers... but at least it was only $100 rather than $180 + shipping.

Hmm hopefully they are not just dressing up old stock but .they probably are. But good to know. Kinda kills any Drury rumors though, huh?

Were there any substantiated rumors about Drury? Other than wishful thinking posters and media members who still get wood for the guy?

They sell mostly replicas at the Sabres store. They usually have one rack of authentics (along the wall by the hats, last I remember), but mostly replicas. I went there in November last years and the only authentics that they had were the home blues. They hadn't received in the authentic whites or thirds, but they had tons of replicas of each. They might have stitched letters, etc., but they have the silver size tag on the front, the Reebok logo on the sleeve, and come in S/M/L/XL/XXL, so they're replicas.

By authentic u mean with fight strap?

Archived