Leino's jersey number

apushms

By authentic u mean with fight strap?

By authentic, I mean the same as the on-ice jerseys (sometimes called "pro" jerseys); same material (type, weight), reinforced stitching, double-padded elbows, fight strap, no extra tags/markings, etc. If you look on the neck for those, it says "Authentic Jersey" (CCM used to say "Authentic On-Ice Jersey" if I remember correctly), not (I believe it's still this way) "Officially Licensed Jersey" with CCM under the Reebok. Also, sizes for Authentics are 46/50/52/54/58 (used to be 48, too), while replicas come in S/M/L/XL/XXL, as shown on the outside waist tag.

This is not a question of knockoff vs. real Reebok; the Sabres Store does not sell knockoffs. Most knockoffs try to look like authentics with fight straps, etc., but are made from lesser materials with lower quality standards on assembly. One easy way to check is look if the seller offers a size 48. If so, then he's selling knockoffs. Of course, the 80-90% lower price should be a good sign, too.

By authentic, I mean the same as the on-ice jerseys (sometimes called "pro" jerseys); same material (type, weight), reinforced stitching, double-padded elbows, fight strap, no extra tags/markings, etc. If you look on the neck for those, it says "Authentic Jersey" (CCM used to say "Authentic On-Ice Jersey" if I remember correctly), not (I believe it's still this way) "Officially Licensed Jersey" with CCM under the Reebok. Also, sizes for Authentics are 46/50/52/54/58 (used to be 48, too), while replicas come in S/M/L/XL/XXL, as shown on the outside waist tag.

This is not a question of knockoff vs. real Reebok; the Sabres Store does not sell knockoffs. Most knockoffs try to look like authentics with fight straps, etc., but are made from lesser materials with lower quality standards on assembly. One easy way to check is look if the seller offers a size 48. If so, then he's selling knockoffs. Of course, the 80-90% lower price should be a good sign, too.

Got it. Color me authentic.

I guess that makes Hockeybuzz the dildos of the hockey world.

This reminds me of something a co-worker once said upon hearing 50,000 people paid to watch a University of Nebraska spring football game .... but it applies just as well to someone paying for "rumors" from HockeyBuzz:

"Paying to watch a spring game is like getting all dressed up, putting on cologne and buying yourself dinner just to ######."

And I probably just crossed the line ... how the heck did we get here just talking about Leino's jersey number?

EDIT: Ah the filter says I did cross the line ... but I am sure you can all figure it out ...

He wore #21 with Detroit and #22 with Philly---- #23 is open in Buffalo (barring an unlikely Drury signing), which seems "logical", in a sense.

I can see drury coming back, but not before december (maybe january even), if sabres feel like they need to fill in a hole at center and are sure that he can keep up

at a phsysical level. Knee injuries are always tricky.

Archived