Updated Sabres Roster

Taro T

Gerbe is short but he's pretty heavy for his height. So he does have that going for him. He's not an emaciated little dweeb; he's fairly strong.

Also, I hear he can play center because he used to play center in college. And we need centers.

Never gets old........;)

Gerbe is short but he's pretty heavy for his height. So he does have that going for him. He's not an emaciated little dweeb; he's fairly strong.

Also, I hear he can play center because he used to play center in college. And we need centers.

BE CAREFUL! these comments compiled with the heat, I've been told that Shrader's head MAY explode...

Bold point #1: Which is nice.

Bold point #2: I hate you.

For BU, right?

*ducks and runs for cover

:thumbsup:

:doh:

Been a few years since I watched it. The kids have been watching Airplane on a loop on road trips. Don't think they're quite ready for Lacey Underalls and Maggie the Caddie Shack ######.

I was born to love you, I was born to lick your face.

I thought someone said Miller was going to take face offs this year. He does have an advantage with that stick of his. I think the plan is to put Enroth in the crease for when the faceoff is in the opposing zone.

:doh:

Been a few years since I watched it. The kids have been watching Airplane on a loop on road trips. Don't think they're quite ready for Lacey Underalls and Maggie the Caddie Shack ######.

I was born to love you, I was born to lick your face.

Spalding!

Archived