(OT) Mighty Taco in Rochester!

LGR4GM

• 2 weeks later...

Finally stuffing the suggestion box at the Lockport MT all these years has paid off for us people that moved out to Ra-Cha-Cha!!!

Can not wait to order hot sauce and it actually be hot!

I still this day can not believe Taco Hell gets away with that "Flame" sauce more like "Lame" sauce!

Likewise, I used to frequent the original MT on Hertel in my Buff State days after a night at Gables or Hotel California. Three beef & cheese burritos extra cheese, extra hot ...

Wish we had one here in central Florida ...

Ding, Ding, Ding, Bingo we have a winner. My first introduction to Mighty was after last call at Gabels and then standing out on Hertel at 3:30am waiting in line with all the drunk fools. It wasn't just food but a social experience.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Bingo we have a winner. My first introduction to Mighty was after last call at Gabels and then standing out on Hertel at 3:30am waiting in line with all the drunk fools. It wasn't just food but a social experience.

Exactly. MT was never presented as authentic Mexican. It's Buffalo drunk food. That makes it as much of the Buffalo food experience as Sahlen's dogs, wings or fried bologna.

PTR

Exactly. MT was never presented as authentic Mexican. It's Buffalo drunk food. That makes it as much of the Buffalo food experience as Sahlen's dogs, wings or fried bologna.

PTR

Well put. We don't love Mighty Taco because we think it makes great tacos (argue as you wish), we love it because of exactly the reasons you stated.

And Rochester's MacGrgor's is opening a location in Amherst. Trading Mighty Taco for MacGregor's is a good deal in my book. :thumbsup:

Ik its a syracuse thing but rochester has one and we need a dino BBQ, they have the best wings EVER. They put to shame all other wings with there slow cooked crispy yet juicy deliciousness..... :oops: i need a cold shower

Archived