End of year press conference today at 11AM

LabattBlue

Hopefully this year's EOY press conference will be different and we will hear more than a bunch of excuses.

Pegula is always good for one truthful statement that you would not expect, guised in the form of a joke.

If you want to play a drinking game....drink for every time they say:

Young core

Hockey Heaven

Improve

Injuries (and all forms of word)

Drink Double when Darcy says:

The Market

Drink double any time Ted Black strokes the fans, triple when combined with Hockey Heaven

I used to be the biggest Sabres fan on the planet, but after watching this series I may have a new team. The Flyers play some great, hard-nosed old time hockey. I am really pulling for my "new" team to win.

Also, Miller is a crybaby. Came up short in the Olympics, came up short again againt Boucher and Company.

LET's GO FLYERS!!!!!

Sorry Sabres fans, I am still a fan at heart.

Join me at philly.com/philly/forums/flyers - world class fans over there unlike the babies over here.

Go to go, I have to start my car and let it warm up. Off to my shift at Applebees, I make a mean halibut. Let it soak (much like the Sabres loss) in white wine and cook in coconut oil.

Richard in Sabreland

This should be in the "Band Wagon dust" thread homie.

I have mixed feelings about Lindys extension. I feel like change needs to occur in the coaching ranks since we have struggled with the same issues of powerplay, handling goaltender work, zone defense etc. But not clear I can blame the head coach since it appears he and the GM were hampered in every way to run this organization. I am hoping that Terry and Ted will be keeping a close eye to see if changes really occur and if they do not make the decision to change direction before the end of the contract terms.

I used to be the biggest Sabres fan on the planet, but after watching this series I may have a new team. The Flyers play some great, hard-nosed old time hockey. I am really pulling for my "new" team to win.

Also, Miller is a crybaby. Came up short in the Olympics, came up short again againt Boucher and Company.

LET's GO FLYERS!!!!!

Join me at philly.com/philly/forums/flyers - world class fans over there unlike the babies over here.

Go to go, I have to start my car and let it warm up. Off to my shift at Applebees, I make a mean halibut. Let it soak (much like the Sabres loss) in white wine and cook in coconut oil.

Richard in Sabreland

cool story bro!

LET's GO FLYERS!!!!!

Richard in Sabreland

Ya cause a sabres fan would blame miller for winning a silver when everyone said we wouldnt even medal... and yah the rookie defense and Phillys rediculous deep offense had nothing to do with it, it was all miller sucking... WHY DIDNT HE GET 4 Shutouts? WHAT A DOUCHE!... Go :censored: yourself you bandwagon poser and seriously I see why a lot of vets avoid the board during this time.

LET's GO FLYERS!!!!!

Richard in Sabreland

Halibut is the best value of all the fish.

Archived