GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

My bad, just being defensive because this board is going to blow up and I don't want ppl losing sight of what we still have. Filly is a great team. Give us a couple top end centers and we're there too.

Agreed, it's going to turn ugly here for awhile, but we should remember the Sabres pushed a top quality team to game 7, and outside of this game we were highly competitive in all of them. We don't need to blow up the team.

I obviously don't expect it....just more of a curious question for a new fan like me.

What's the shortest time its taken for three goals to be scored by one team?

Fastest 3 Goals, One Team

0:20-Boston Bruins, Feb 25, 1971

0:21-Chicago Blackhawks, Mar 23, 1952

0:21-Washington Capitals, Nov 23, 1990

edit: regular season stats.

First star:

JVR (who else)

2nd star:

Bobrovsky

3rd star:

Dead Fat Lady (who has sung)

Good season.

Baby steps to next season's much better team.

Always enjoy all of this board's banter.

Great cast of characters.

Good job again.

For another year, my heart goes out to RJ.

He's the man.

Hard loss. Well fought series. Bad ending. Skaters out of gas. No lines left. crap.

Only regret is that somebody didn't break Richard's or Briere's neck. :beer:

Yeah. Nothing left in the tank.

I hope the thrill of the chase we watched since Christmas isn't lost on us. What a ride. Methinks the kids grew up a lot and I have full faith in the new regime to get the pieces we need to put us over the top.

GO SABRES!!!

Is it me or did anyone else see that dreaded look of "why me?" in Miller's eyes after the first goal? I still am not sold on him. Yes, Darcy put a Defense corps out there that is half youth and half journeymen. Lindy not putting Koleta in the line up was a foolish decision. He had to know that Filthadelphia would go strong at his team after game 6. They pushed the Sabres all over the place in the first period. What stinks the most is I am going to win a small wager because I said Flyers would win 5 -2. Time to clean out the drift wood TP! This is your time to shine as an owner and bring hope for the fans.

Archived