GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

This is absolute bull ######. They could have won it in game 6. Get rid of butler, sekera, and monty for d. Get rid of neids, grier, stafford(isnt worth what he will be wanting) and whoever else you want. Pick up 2 good players in the offseason. Im done with sabrespace for the year. Thanks for ruining our summer sabres

Thanks for having us. Have a good summer.

GO SABRES!!!

Psst, Derrico. It's sarcasm. I was actually saying that post is one of the dumbest I've seen so far tonight. And THAT'S saying something.

GO SABRES!!!

My bad, just being defensive because this board is going to blow up and I don't want ppl losing sight of what we still have. Filly is a great team. Give us a couple top end centers and we're there too.

Wow we're pushing four years now. :censored: off!

Briere is captain cherrypick, captain flop on the ice, ... he doesn't play defense, he doesn't lead the team by example ... he camps out where no one else is and hopes the puck comes to him ...

All that being said ... he's done all that very well this series.

Hmmm.... Let's look at trade deadline deals to prep the Sabres for the past two playoff runs:

'10 - Raffi Torres

'11 - Brad Boyes

Both had great impact on the team and helped take them deep into the 1st round. Just sayin...

Impressive <_< :unsure: :blink:

Was that a point?

My bad, just being defensive because this board is going to blow up and I don't want ppl losing sight of what we still have. Filly is a great team. Give us a couple top end centers and we're there too.

Yeah, the wimps will be coming out of the woodwork but it can be fun heckling them. They're so easily rankled.

GO SABRES!!!

Archived