[OT] Crazy high school hockey

spndnchz

The refs that work games in Ra-cha-cha are all certified. But the leagues aren't USA Hockey leagues.

The leagues at ESL (or whatever it's called now) are. I know this because if you play as a sub more than once you have to register on USA Hockey's website. Lakeshore, Thomas Creek and GVP I don't know about.

The leagues at ESL (or whatever it's called now) are. I know this because if you play as a sub more than once you have to register on USA Hockey's website. Lakeshore, Thomas Creek and GVP I don't know about.

TCIA, Lakeshore, & Scottsville aren't USAH. When did ESL go to USAH?

Yep.

Not only were there two extremely dangerous boardings by the dark team to start the whole fracas, but it was Glassjaw himself who came flying across the ice to hit someone first. Karma's a beotch.

I don't agree with you all the time, but i'd take you on my jury any day. There's no way that other kid comes like that if he hadn't just boarded his teammate headfirst into the boards.

TCIA, Lakeshore, & Scottsville aren't USAH. When did ESL go to USAH?

I don't know, I've never actually been in a league there. I subbed as a goalie for a random team about a month ago and they told me that if I played a second game for them I'd have to register on USA Hockey. So apparently they have at some point.

I don't agree with you all the time, but i'd take you on my jury any day. There's no way that other kid comes like that if he hadn't just boarded his teammate headfirst into the boards.

So far, every time I've had to do jury duty, I've been picked for a jury.

So far, every time I've had to do jury duty, I've been picked for a jury.

I FINALLY got a jury duty summons this week. I was starting to take it personally that I have never got one. I vote in every frickin election no matter how inconsequential. I can't wait to hand out some jurisprudence wjag-style. My luck I won't get picked or I'll have in my hands the balance of justice on some jean stealing case.

I FINALLY got a jury duty summons this week. I was starting to take it personally that I have never got one. I vote in every frickin election no matter how inconsequential. I can't wait to hand out some jurisprudence wjag-style. My luck I won't get picked or I'll have in my hands the balance of justice on some jean stealing case.

If the attorneys sense this, you won't be picked.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived