Ryan Miller: “One supports oneself well defensively”

eball

PLAY OF THE MATCH: NATHAN STACKS

It succeeded in making deviate a shooting of Tyler Myers to permanently give the advance to the Sabres.

THE HERO OF THE MATCH: RYAN MILLER

Even if the Canadian did not generate many chances to mark, the guard of the Sabres were perfect when its team needed her contribution.

It succeeded in making deviate a shooting of Tyler Myers to permanently give the advance to the Sabres.

Even if the Canadian did not generate many chances to mark, the guard of the Sabres were perfect when its team needed her contribution.

I love translated Froglish.

How do they come up with that. Is it an english speaking guy translating a french article knowing little or no french into english and then a french speaking guy translating it back into english from french even though he knows very little english? Now I've confused myself. Lost in translation I suppose.

How do they come up with that. Is it an english speaking guy translating a french article knowing little or no french into english and then a french speaking guy translating it back into english from french even though he knows very little english? Now I've confused myself. Lost in translation I suppose.

:worthy:

sounds like someone got this off the japanese news wires.

www.engrish.com

I believe its a software app that literally translates the words and or phrases. Either way i f'n love it. I always love to read their coverage. :worthy:

"Nathan Gerbe S is proven L single player to mislead his vigilance while making deviate a throw of Tyler Myers to the second third. It also supplemented the pointing in a deserted net."

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I SAW IT. I must think in Frenglish...

“It will be seen how they feel Thursday in Boston”, the pilot of the team entrusted. The two players of center miss with the call since March 17 because of wounds to the bottom of the body." hehe giggle

"Ryan Miller blocked the 31 shootings which they directed in her direction, but one cannot nevertheless say that it was put to the test as long as that…" Miller's a girl interesting.

"Miller saved the setting in all end of match when a shooting with end carrying of James Wisniewski reached it in full mask. “I should have remained ten feet further to keep me open angles. While sinking as I did, I did not have any more a target and I drew on him”, explained the defender, who also obtained four shootings to him."

-Say the "to keep me open angels" line in a Sean Connery accent... freaking hilarious!

Archived