Summer moves...realistic and bizarre!

LabattBlue

Post off season FA/Trade proposals(realistic and bizarre) here, and also anything else on your mind like what you are having for lunch, indian food, stereotypes, etc..

PS Don't be a whiny little bitch when your proposal gets ripped apart. :lol:

I'm going to trade my old couch and a cadbury cream egg to Hollywood for Scarlett Johansson and Kate Beckinsale.

Bulls***!! You may get Scarlet or Kate, but not both unless you throw in your 10 year old 25" tube tv and you include the stale pretzels you just reclaimed from under the cushions of the old couch.

Bulls***!! You may get Scarlet or Kate, but not both unless you throw in your 10 year old 25" tube tv and you include the stale pretzels you just reclaimed from under the cushions of the old couch.

I spilled some frank's red hot on the couch a few years back, so it has some flavor. I think that increases the value of my offer a bit. If they want the tv and the pretzels, they're going to have to throw in some 19 year old prospect.

I spilled some frank's red hot on the couch a few years back, so it has some flavor. I think that increases the value of my offer a bit. If they want the tv and the pretzels, they're going to have to throw in some 19 year old prospect.

Glad you landed on the 19 year old prospect and not the 17 year old. Don't need a lawsuit pending... :oops:

I had some pepperoni rolls for lunch they were pretty decent. I also enjoyed a coke. Then I grabbed a quick powernap in the car. Right now I am enjoying a lemonhead listening to Schoppe rip all his callers.

Schopp, who seems to be arguing today for a change in goal for the Sabres. Wonder how that would have been received yesterday if a caller proposed it?

Post off season FA/Trade proposals(realistic and bizarre) here, and also anything else on your mind like what you are having for lunch, indian food, stereotypes, etc..

PS Don't be a whiny little bitch when your proposal gets ripped apart. :lol:

Heres and Idea... Why don't you take your Indian food and shove it where the sun doesnt shine because that's where your heads at. :D As Clark Griswold once said "Merry Christmas... Happy Hanukkah"

Sabrefan 526 -- as mentioned previously, I love Indian food, except for the desserts. Any thoughts?

Actually, me too! I don't really like Indian desserts either. I'm not much of a sweets/desserts guy anyway. Awesome!

Dosa Temple in Ashland, MA may become my new hangout place when I travel to Framingham for work. It's really good. It's one of the seedy places where you think you will catch the plague if you eat anything there. Those, of course, are the best kinds of restaurants in the world where the food tastes the best.

I was looking for the old thread. What happened? :unsure:

Heres and Idea... Why don't you take your Indian food and shove it where the sun doesnt shine because that's where your heads at. :D As Clark Griswold once said "Merry Christmas... Happy Hanukkah"

The sun does not generally shine inside my mouth or stomach, so perhaps your suggestion is a good idea. :thumbsup:

who the ###### is this guy?

My sense is someone who is upset that he gets made fun of for posting preposterous dream scenario trades. Personally, I think they are fun and harmless, just like Indian food. But also like Indian food, some people seem to be bothered by these preposterous trades. Too bad.

My sense is someone who is upset that he gets made fun of for posting preposterous dream scenario trades. Personally, I think they are fun and harmless, just like Indian food. But also like Indian food, some people seem to be bothered by these preposterous trades. Too bad.

i agree but I understand why he was angry. He did mention people like Kesler but he also admitted in the same post that they were not going anywhere. He pushed pavelski heavily but he at least made an argument as to why he thought it was realistic. It was sad to see that thread destroyed by Indian food and stuff.

My wife would not agree that Indian food, when ingested in large quantities by her husband, is harmless.

My wife would not agree that Indian food, when ingested in large quantities by her husband, is harmless.

spot on!!!

See, in this instance, your wives are bothered by the Indian food just like preposterous trades. So, the lesson here, kids, is to throw out preposterous trade ideas, but only in moderation, just like eating Indian food, eat in moderation.

Having said that, being an Indian, I am somewhat immune to many of gastrointestinal problems that many face after consuming large quantities of Indian food as my body was conditioned to handle it basically since birth. So, does that mean I can throw out as many preposterous trades on this message board because my body can withstand the issues associated with Indian food? Hmm, that's an interesting question. I wonder if the correlation leads to causation?

:blink:

In the movie national lampoons Christmas Vacation, Clark says to a bunch of stuck up bureaucrats, "Merry Christmas, Kiss my ass, Kiss your ass, Kiss his ass, Happy Hanukkah" as they file out of a board room. Its actually a really funny scene. I think its before Eddy says "Merry Christmas $hitters Full" while he empties his RV sewage into the sewer in this nice suburban neighborhood.... lol what a classic movie.

Archived