Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

Minnesota callers said Kaleta left arena on stretcher.

Broken knee cap?

I guess we're going to need a quick recovery from Grier and Hecht. We've been injury free for a while, now it's starting to creep in at the worst time.

Been awhile since we've seen Cody drop the gloves.

I've noticed that McCormick's MO is to get a shot or two in and then haul his opponent down. He does it almost every fight. I like that he's willing to go but I wish he'd give the fans a little more of a show before he ends it with the takedown.

Been awhile since we've seen Cody drop the gloves.

I've noticed that McCormick's MO is to get a shot or two in and then haul his opponent down. He does it almost every fight. I like that he's willing to go but I wish he'd give the fans a little more of a show before he ends it with the takedown.

He does enough IMO......He can actually play hockey, so I don't care if he puts on a show during the fight, I don't want him getting hurt for no reason.

Minnesota callers said Kaleta left arena on stretcher.

Broken knee cap?

You don't have to break your kneecap to be unable to walk. I banged my kneecap on a concrete stair when I was a kid; the pain was insanely bad and I couldn't bend my knee for a day, but nothing was broken and I was back to normal in a day.

I'm still holding out hope that he just has a really bad bruise.

Archived