Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

Miller didn't even attempt to glove that shot...what the hell is his problem lately? Over committing half the time and poor puck decisions. Oh don't get me wrong it's not all on him. Our defense and offense are asleep today. I see Miller getting pulled today.

Miller didn't even attempt to glove that shot...what the hell is his problem lately? Over committing half the time and poor puck decisions. Oh don't get me wrong it's not all on him. Our defense and offense are asleep today. I see Miller getting pulled today.

I think he was gonna try and stop the cross crease pass......Left out to dry by Morrison (I think)......It was a great shot, not many guys could make that or even try that.

I think he was gonna try and stop the cross crease pass......Left out to dry by Morrison (I think)......It was a great shot, not many guys could make that or even try that.

Uhhh Miller was right in front of the shot. The puck was simply flicked top shelf. Miller was where he needed to be he just didn't lift his glove. It's almost like he had a brain fart. I just hope we pull it together in the 2nd and play a FULL 20 in the 3rd

Here's the $1 million prediction. If Philly comes out and scores on this PP...Ruff pulls Miller, then has the excuse to start him tomorrow since he "really didn't play today". Unless Enroth comes in and blanks them the rest of the way.

Edit: whoops....forgot Lalime is in. Maybe Ruff just hangs Miller out for a slow bake like a Rotisserie Chicken at Wegmans.

Here's the $1 million prediction. If Philly comes out and scores on this PP...Ruff pulls Miller, then has the excuse to start him tomorrow since he "really didn't play today". Unless Enroth comes in and blanks them the rest of the way.

LALIME is today's backup.

According to Rick, unless I didn't hear correctly, Jhonas isn't even at the game. So if Miller is pulled, Lalime is in. Correct me if I am wrong though.

Archived